Apology...Accepted?

Sapphire Sea

tumblr_inline_mvmwvmfAyw1qid2nw.giftumblr_inline_mvmwvmfAyw1qid2nw.giftumblr_inline_mvmwvmfAyw1qid2nw.gif

Ch.8

“Apology...Accepted?”

 

~Last time on SS~

 

  “Hyun Ki...please take her to her room...let her rest...” Chung Gi said messing with his hair before I felt Hyun Ki start pulling me out of the office area.

 

 Before I was all the way out I heard Myon speak again.

 

  “I could accept the twin sister that was wiped from my memories, and me from hers, but you can't accept the fact that you finally have a chance to have your sister back?....The one thing all of our members wish for?....That's low even for you Chung Gi.” was all I heard before the door was closed and I was lifted into Hyun Ki arms so that he could carry me to the room instead of me most likely falling over from crying.

 

~Now~

 

  “Chaeri...I brought you some milk...” Miri said walking into the room slowly.

 

  “Thanks Miri...” I said not moving.

 

  “You know...everyone misses seeing you...especially Kiki and Myon...” Miri said sitting on the end of my bed and handing me the glass.

 

  “If it wasn't for either of them I never would have known how my brother truly felt for me...” I said taking the milk and sipping on it.

 

  “You know...it's been how long since you've seen each other?...Seven years?.. I'm sure he meant it when he said he has changed...but I highly doubt he hates you.” Miri said moving closer to me.

 

  “How can you be so sure?” I asked finally looking up.

 

  “Well...for one, he cried after you left or at least according to Myon he did, and second...he hasn't left his office at all since that day, which according to all the members, isn't like him at all.” Miri said looking me in the eye.

 

  “He's probably busy on trying to find a way to get rid of us.” I mumbled looking back down.

 

  “Choi Chae Rin. If he wanted us gone, then we'd be gone by now.” Miri said in an irritated tone.

 

  “How long has it been anyways?” I asked looking around.

 

  “Two and a half weeks. It's Wednesday and we got here on a Monday.” Miri said calming down.

 

  “I hate Mondays...” I said smiling a little.

 

  “Really now?...well since it isn't monday...can you please take a shower and come downstairs? The new members were never formally introduced to you. My personal favorite is Ji Hyun. You know..he has a sister a few days younger than you and...-” I cut Miri off by laughing.

 

  “If you keep talking i'll never get in the shower.” I said raising both my eyebrows at her before handing her the milk glass.

 

  “So...you're coming? Outside the room? For real?” Miri asked standing along with me.

 

  “No...I'm showering so that I can have a date with my night stand.” I said sarcastically causing her to slap me.

 

  “Shower...I'll tell everyone to gather in the living room.” Miri said pushing me towards my bathroom before running away.

 

  “Crazy panda...” I mumbled before walking into my bathroom.

 

 After showering I went into my room to search for clothes. Since I had left majority of my stuff home I didn't think I had any..until I opened my closet and saw and entire collection of clothes.

 

  “I wonder if any of these fit me...” I said to myself.

 

  “They should...I picked them out...all I had to do was measure Miri since you two are the same height.” Hyun Ki said causing me to screech.

 

  “Ooookkkkaaayy....” I said before pulling my towel tighter.

 

  “Calm down Kitty...I mean no harm. Miri sent me so that you knew of the clothes...seeing as she is forcing Hyun Jae to cook...she couldn't come herself. Go ahead and try anything on. Most of them have matching shoes as well.” Hyun Ki said before leaving.

 

  “Stupid Kiki...” I said before walking to the wardrobe also in my room.

 

 It was filled with bras and sorted out neatly, as well as a giant collection of shoes on the bottom along with socks.

 

  “I hope Miri got the undies...” I said in my head with a giant red face.

 

 After finding a matching pink and black polka dot underwear set, which freakishly also came with matching socks, I went searching through my clothes. Since I knew I wasn't going on any kind of mission, I choose a knee length dress, that was unsurprisingly, pink with black polka dots. After grabbing a pair of normal black flats with a pink bow I made my way downstairs. (pictures of outfit will be below)

 

  “CHAERI!!!!” Myon screamed as soon as I entered the living room.

 

  “MIRI!!...” I quickly yelled and as soon as I did she was behind her brother holding him from glomping me.

 

 I breathed a sigh of relief.

 

  “Nice to see you up and moving.” one of the members, I believe was Ji Hyun said almost emotionless.

 

  “I was scared Miri would kill me in my sleep if I didn't come out.” I said shrugging.

 

  “I like you.” a cute boy, Hyun Jae, said coming out from the kitchen with fresh baked cookies and brownies.

 

  “Really Miri?...You made their maknae bake?” I said starring at her.

 

  “Not only me...Kiki oppa did to...” she said pointing behind me.

 

  “Nice dress.” he said looking at me.

 

  “Errmm...thanks...” I said blushing.

 

  “Sorry to break this up...but...Chae Rin...can I talk to you alone...in my office?” Chung Gi said from behind the tall wall that was Hyun Ki.

 

  “I guess...I'll be back...save me some cookies and brownies.” I said before following my brother to his office.

 

  “Please...sit.” he said waving at the plush seat.

 

  “Did you find a village to send me and Miri to?” I asked looking at the ground.

 

  “You are not leaving this place...unless you are on a mission.” Chung Gi said kneeling in front of me.

 

  “What? What do you mean by that?” I asked looking at him when he was fully kneeling down.

 

  “It means...you are Miri are staying here...what you heard...I was in shock when Myon told me you were here. I had a hard time believing him, especially when he mentioned that you were best friends with his twin sister. I have changed...but into someone who wants to protect you and now Miri....this entire group is my family and I don't want to loose them. It's true that at first, I didn't want you here, but only because I am not strong enough to protect you.” he said looking down.

 

  “I don't need protecting...I need my older brother...” I mumbled with tears.

 

  “Then please forgive me and stay...I talked to Super Junior, I'm assuming you've heard of them from Myon, and they said they've been wanting to create a female branch anyways. Jeong-su, or Leeteuk, wants to meet you, since you are to become the leader of the female group. You will meet both of the other branches when we have our meeting four days from now...” he stopped after realizing he was starting to mumble.

 

  “Oppa...I'm not fit to be any kind of leader...and there is only me and Miri...we can't make a branch with only two of us...” I said looking at him.

 

  “That's been arranged...I have a list. You and Miri, over a period of the next few months, will find these girls and bring them in to join. Eventually you will have your own hideout, chosen by you.” He said looking up at me, blue meeting blue.

 

  “How many of us?” I asked shifting.

 

  “Nine. Just like DM. Since there are already two of you, you only need seven more, which are all on this list.” he said moving back to get something off his desk and handing it to me.

 

  “So many...” I said looking at the list.

 

  “Not as many as you think...Imagine how Leeteuk and P-Goon feel...one has fifteen and the other has thirteen.” he said smiling at me.

 

  “Okay...i'm good with nine...” I said laughing a little.

 

  “Chaeri...I truly am sorry for what I said that day...please forgive me?” he asked kneeling back in front of me.

 

  “Oppa....don't beg...you look pathetic...but I do forgive you. Thanks for the room...it's nice.” I said kneeling down with him before hugging him tight.

 

  “Oh...one more thing. Stay away from Hyun Ki, he's trying to hit on you.” Chung Gi said laughing.

 

  “YAH OPPA!!!” I yelled hitting him in the chest.

 

  “GAH!!!...OKAY OKAY I'M SORRY!” Chung Gi said trying to stop me.

 

  “What's wrong?” Hyun Ki asked running in with Miri and Myon following behind.

 

 Chung Gi and I looked at each other before dying of laughter.

 

  “I'm not sure...but I think it's about you.” Myon said patting Hyun Ki's shoulder.

 

  “Wouldn't surprise me.” Hyun Ki said before walking away.

 

  “Oh Miri, come in please.” Chung Gi said calling in Miri.

 

  “I'm scared...” Miri said pretending to slowly walk it.

 

  “Haha then say hello to your new leader.” Chung Gi said pointing at me.

 

  “Leader?” Miri and Myon asked at the same time.

 

  “SUJU said they want a female branch finally, with Chaeri as the leader. Miri is the second member, and there are seven girls waiting to be found on a list that Chaeri has. You can choose your group name now, or later...” Chung Gi explained.

 

  “I already have a group name...” I said looking at Chung Gi.

 

  “Are you sure? What is it?” Chung Gi asked.

 

 I looked at Miri and smiled.

 

  “GEMS.” Miri and I said at the same time with smiles on our face.

 

  “Diamond...GEMS....you two are siblings.” Myon said laughing.

 

  “Shut it nightlight.” I said walking to my room.

 

  “Riri...where you going?” Chung Gi asked.

 

  “To my room with Miri.” I said grabbing her on the way out.

 

  “Errmm...why?” he asked confused still.

 

  “You'll see later.” I said laughing with Miri as I told her my ideas.

 

  “Not sure if should be scared or not...” Myon said moving closer to Chung Gi.

 

  “Be afraid....be very afraid.” Chung Gi said laughing.

 

….............................longest chapter...............weeeeeee~~~~....you'll find out her plan soon...it's not much of a big deal...but it will seem a lot like the Akatsuki soon XD

 

 

Outfit:

 

Dress: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://g01.a.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1imhnIXXXXXaQXVXXq6xXFXXX8/free-shipping-New-Pink-Rose-knee-length-font-b-swing-b-font-font-b-Dress-b.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.aliexpress.com/promotion/promotion_50s-swing-dress-promotion.html&h=800&w=673&tbnid=cw3xvLbIFIYh_M:&docid=5BjbC2Swu0nh6M&ei=_kPBVee5Ko_xoATApoyYBw&tbm=isch&ved=0CGkQMyhFMEVqFQoTCOewlP7DkMcCFY84iAodQBMDcw (But instead of white polka dots....imagine them black...)

 

Underwear: http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NjY1WDU5NA==/$(KGrHqV,!hME-Y,Gil)3BP5R680dq!~~60_35.JPG

 

Shoes: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fproduct-images.highwire.com%2F2906478%2Fblack-pink-lilly-pulitzer-flats-w-75m-1.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fshoes-and-more-discount-store.highwire.com%2Fproduct%2Flilly-pulitzer-black-pink-flats-womens-shoes-size-75&docid=VRCl_P_VZbRrjM&tbnid=Gwwy4LKQhiMcXM%3A&w=701&h=960&ei=RUPBVZDjHsKrogSy_aeoBQ&ved=0CAMQxiAwAWoVChMI0JntpcOQxwIVwpWICh2y_glV&iact=c&ictx=1