Introducing the Enemy!

Sapphire Sea

tumblr_inline_mf7b5xJ4Ox1rssdvg.giftumblr_inline_mf7b5xJ4Ox1rssdvg.giftumblr_inline_mf7b5xJ4Ox1rssdvg.giftumblr_inline_mf7b5xJ4Ox1rssdvg.giftumblr_inline_mf7b5xJ4Ox1rssdvg.giftumblr_inline_mf7b5xJ4Ox1rssdvg.gif

Ch.27

“Introducing the Enemy!”

 

~Last time on SS~

 

  “That's irrelevant...” I mumbled before he grabbed my waist and kissed me again.

 

 It didn't take long after that for us both to fall asleep, ignoring the death threats coming from Chung Gi.

 

~Now~

 

  “Chaeri...wake up.” Yano said poking my side.

 

  “Are you going to attempt to wake me up the same way...all the time.” I asked peaking at him from under my eyelids.

 

  “I can always kiss you.” he said shrugging.

 

  “Ew....not in the morning.” I said getting up and looking at him.

 

  “Haha. Go get dressed before anymore people try to break down my door.” he said pointing at the door.

 

 After we both got dressed we left the room to see Miri waiting outside the door.

 

  “Calm yourself panda. I wanted to go back to sleep so he locked the door so that no one could bug me.” I said patting her arm.

 

  “Ohhh....you could have told me. I'd have kill whoever tried to bug you.” Miri said popping her knuckles.

 

  “I knew you would.” I mumbled which caused Yano to laugh.

 

  “Let's go get breakfast.” Yano said holding my hand and Miri and I linked arms.

 

  “Yay...food.” Miri said happily.

 

 I stopped and looked around because I felt something around the hideout.

 

 'Shadow, monitor the grounds for anything suspicious.” I said in my head to Shadow before realizing that Miri and Yano were staring at me.

 

  “What was that about?” Miri asked looking at me.

 

  “Nothing. Just talking to Shadow.” I said looking around at Yano who was just staring still.

 

  “Okay. Let's go get food.” Miri said, not fully believing me.

 

 Yano grabbed my hand again and squeezed it making me look at him with a reassuring smile.

 

 We all ate in silence until we all noticed that Leeteuk had stopped and was looking at me.

 

  “Chae Rin, can I speak to you, Yano, and Miri in my office?” he asked standing up.

 

  “Yes.” I said slowly standing up and making Yano and Miri follow.

 

 When we got to the office, we all sat down in front of Leeteuk's desk.

 

  “Chaeri, I know you've already felt it and so have I but no one else seems to feel the presence of someone outside.” Leeteuk said looking at me and I stiffly nodded.

 

  “What exactly is outside?” Miri asked looking at Leeteuk and I.

 

  “A magic user...and a few other people. Majority of them are blocking their presence from me, but the strongest one is the magic user.” Leeteuk said looking out the window and glaring.

 

  “How do you know it's a magic user?” Miri asked looking at him.

 

  “Because he's a magic user also.” I said leaning back.

 

  “How did you know that?” Yano asked looking at me in surprise.

 

  “I can sense certain things and I know a magic user when I see one.” I said looking at him from the corner of my eyes.

 

  “What do we do?” Miri asked sitting up.

 

  “We wait. We don't know who it is and or why they are here. So we wait.” Leeteuk said leaning back.

 

  “I already know who it is.” I mumbled sitting back up.

 

  “How?” Yano asked looking at me.

 

  “They've been here since the night my curse acted up.” I said looking at Miri, who looked ready to kill someone.

 

  “What is the name of the group you were with back then?” Leeteuk asked sitting up and leaning on his desk.

 

  “They go by the name of Block B. They have a few members, but not as many as Topp Dogg or SUJU...” I said sitting up.

 

  “How many do they have exactly?” Yano asked looking at me.

 

  “There are seven of them, but because of Zico they can multiply through illusion.” Miri said glaring.

 

  “Zico?” Leeteuk asked furrowing his eyebrows.

 

  “The leader and magic user.” I said looking up.

 

  “Is he the one that gave you the scar?” Yano asked tensing at his own question.

 

  “Yes he is.” Miri said standing up and getting ready to walk out.

 

 The building shook causing us all the stand still and then a smashing sound came from the kitchen where everyone was still talking.

 

  “I think now would be a good time to do something.” I said running out before anyone else.

 

  “Chaeri...don't.” Miri said grabbing me before I could run past her.

 

  “Our members are where that sound came from. If it is Zico and those s, i'm not going to let them hurt my family.” I said smiling at her before grabbing her hand tight.

 

  “Then we will face them together.” Miri said gripping my hand.

 

  “Always.” I said smiling at her.

 

  “As much as I like you....we need to go.” Yano said pointing at Leeteuk, who had run ahead of us.

 

 Miri, Yano and I ran to the kitchen and saw things shattered everywhere.

 

  “Where the hell did everyone go?” Leeteuk asked glaring.

 

  “We are fine....just wondering what the just happened.” Sooyun said coming out from the living room with dust on her.

 

  “Ah, my dear Chae Rin. So nice to see you again.” a creepy deep voice said causing me to freeze and squeeze Miri's hand.

 

….........i love you all....but I love trolling more. :D......next chapter will have the rest of that XD......until next time :)