Arrival and Arguments!

Sapphire Sea

tumblr_inline_mjzdojlwyd1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mjzdojlwyd1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mjzdojlwyd1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mjzdojlwyd1qz4rgp.gif

Ch.7

“Arrival and Arguments”

 

~Last time on SS~

 

  “No...she was my mom's protector...Miri calls me Kitty because my kekkei genkai makes me have the ability to train, speak and control animals...but I chose to do it to cats...all kinds....panther, tiger, jaguar...even house cats...” I said still running.

 

  “Ohh...okay.” he said stopping as we ran the last two hours.

 

~Now~

 

 We had arrived at the gate of Ame with three people waiting for us, neither of them was my brother.

 

  “Hurry up...Chung Gi is waiting for your mission report. He's not happy that you got captured Myon.” a male with black hair that had nicely done red tips said standing there starring at Miri and I.

 

  “Stop checking out my twin sister Wonho.” Myon said glaring playfully at the male.

 

  “Just get in the gates would you.” a boy with shaggy dark blue hair said shifting from one foot to the other.

 

  “Calm yourself Jihyun, these two are harmless.” Hyun Ki said pointing at Miri and I.

 

  “I think it's more of the tiger that he's worried about. Right Jihyun?” the other male, with auburn hair and nice hazel eyes said looking at Shadow.

 

  “They know I can understand them right?” Shadow asked me causing me to laugh.

 

  “Why is she laughing? Does someone think my jokes are funny finally?” he asked looking at me with a giant smile.

 

  “No Minhyun. Shadow probably told her something.” Hyun Ki said before walking ahead.

 

  “Awe...” Minhyun looked down and then popped back up and starred at me with wide eyes.

 

  “Is something wrong?” I asked looking at him.

 

  “Ch...Chae Rin?” he asked looking at me with even wider eyes.

 

  “Yes....” I said nodding causing them to get bigger.....HOW BIG CAN YOUR EYES GET?

 

  “Okay....” he said slowly before running to catch up with Hyun Ki.

 

  “So you are the bosses sister....he'll be proud.” Wonho said looking at me before looking at Miri and Myon who were walking behind us.

 

  “He is happy.” Jihyun said raising an eyebrow.

 

  “How long did it take them to find out?” Wonho asked me.

 

  “About a day and a half...Miri fainted and Myon was on the verge of it.” I said laughing when I remembered Myon's face when he walked into the hotel room Hyun Ki and I shared.

 

  “That sounds like Myon...he's dense...” Wonho said shrugging.

 

  “More like an idiot.” Jihyun said starring ahead.

 

  “You don't seem to happy for him.” I stated looking at the taller male.

 

  “I'm sure you know that all of us have sisters...one of us...our youngest has an older brother and sister.” Wonho said looking away.

 

  “And you?” I asked him.

 

  “I have a younger sister...I haven't seen her since she was eight.” he said looking up at the giant building that was coming into view.

 

  “You must miss her...both of you.” I said sadly.

 

  “We do...but Jihyun won't admit it.” Wonho said looking at me.

 

  “At least now Chung Gi will finally be quiet about his baby sister.” Jihyun said messing with his hair.

 

  “Does he seriously talk that much about me?” I asked looking at Hyun Ki, who was dealing with a very loud Minhyun.

 

  “Yes he does.” Wonho and Jihyun said at the same time causing them to glare at each other.

 

  “Sorry boys...the sentence saying at the same time goes to me and my babe.” I said laughing when they turned to me in shock.

 

  “BABE?!” Wonho screamed.

 

  “Hey babe come here.” I said to Miri causing the boys to stare as Miri came over to us.

 

  “Yes?” Miri asked looking at the two males.

 

  “These two said something at the same time and I told them that was our thing.” I said causing her to laugh.

 

  “Haaa gayyyy.” Miri said before going back to her brother.

 

  “She's definitely related to Myon.” Jihyun said shaking his head.

 

  “Wait...i know there are three branches to Sapphire Sea...do you all stay in different villages?” I asked looking as we kept walking.

 

  “Yes...we are in three different villages. DM or Diamond, compliments of your brother, stay here in Ame, Super Junior reside in Tani, and TD or TOPP DOGG stay in Oto.” Wonho said.

 

  “Which one is the largest?” I asked very curious.

 

  “SJ is the largest with fifteen members, followed by TD who has thirteen, and then DM who have nine.” he answered before we stopped, finally, in front of a large building.

 

  “This place is huge...” Miri said stopping next to me.

 

  “Yes it is. Wait till you see the inside.” Myon said grabbing mine and Miri's hand before pulling us in.

 

  “Welcome back idiot.” a boy with black hair and awesome light blue highlights said.

 

  “Thanks Hyunseok.” Myon said sarcastically.

 

  “Who are those two?” another male with lavander hair and a little red around the edged asked looking at Miri and I.

 

  “Miri is my twin sister and the pink haired girl is Chae Rin, Chung Gi's sister. This is our youngest member, Hyun Jae.” Myon said introducing us.

 

  “Where is Yoonhye?” Hyun Ki asked popping up behind me.

 

  “I'm right here.” a male with dark purple hair and a pair of reading glasses said standing near a couch.

 

  “Okay...now you've seen everyone. Riri, follow me.” Hyun Ki said before taking my hand and pulling me.

 

  “Where are we going?” I asked him while looking around.

 

  “To your death...or mine and Myon's...one of the two.” Hyun Ki said smiling a little.

 

  “No seriously...” I said starring at him now.

 

  “To see the big boss himself.” he said still pulling on my hand.

 

  “My brother?” I asked standing up straight and walking a little faster.

 

  “Yes. We are going to see Chung Gi.” he said shaking his head.

 

  “Okay...” I said moving a little closer to him.

 

  “Don't be scared. He's gonna be happy to see you.” Hyun Ki said giving my hand a little squeeze.

 

 A few minutes later we stopped in front of large double doors where yelling was coming from inside.

 

  “HOW COULD YOU BRING HER HERE MYON?!?” I heard a voice yell at Myon...wait when did he get here?

 

  “WE THOUGHT YOU'D BE HAPPY TO SEE HER! HYUN KI HAS BEEN WITH HER THE ENTIRE TIME! SHE CRIES AT NIGHT BECAUSE SHE'S SCARED TO COME HERE! SHE THINKS YOU HATE HER!” Myon screamed back at who i'm guessing was my brother.

 

  “SHE SHOULD BE SCARED! I'M NOT THE SWEET OLDER BROTHER SHE USED TO KNOW!” Chung Gi yelled before I had enough of their yelling.

 

 I burst into the room causing their yelling to stop and they both starred at me in shock.

 

  “Chaeri....how much of that did you hear?” Myon asked looking at me with wide eyes.

 

  “Enough to know that my own brother doesn't want me around.” I said with tears in my eyes.

 

  “I never said that Ri...” Chung Gi said starring at me with eyes just about as big as Myon's.

 

  “Really...because that's what it sounds like. You are right...you aren't the older brother you used to be...you aren't even my brother anymore.” I said before the tears started to fall.

 

  “Hyun Ki...please take her to her room...let her rest...” Chung Gi said messing with his hair before I felt Hyun Ki start pulling me out of the office area.

 

 Before I was all the way out I heard Myon speak again.

 

  “I could accept the twin sister that was wiped from my memories, and me from hers, but you can't accept the fact that you finally have a chance to have your sister back?....The one thing all of our members wish for?....That's low even for you Chung Gi.” was all I heard before the door was closed and I was lifted into Hyun Ki arms so that he could carry me to the room instead of me most likely falling over from crying.

 

…........yikes.....some Choi sibling hate....and more HyunRi loving tumblr_inline_myvlj41wmh1qid2nw.gif...........i'm no longer lazy as I now have motivation with some of my other members continuing to write as well...so hopefully i'll be updating more often...unless I magically get busy in which case I will be sorry...but i'll update every chance I get tumblr_inline_mn41t6MHXW1qz4rgp.gif