My Brother is Where?!

Sapphire Sea

tumblr_inline_mlm82s5Dt51qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mlm82s5Dt51qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mlm82s5Dt51qz4rgp.gif

Ch.1

"My Brother Is Where?!"

 

  “Hi my name is Choi Chae Rin, I am currently nineteen-years-old and live in the village of Konoha, The Village Hidden in The Leaves. I was born on January 30, 1996 to my parents, Choi Eun Sun and Choi Seung Gyul. My parents past away when I was five and left me and my older brother, Chung Gi, who was six at the time, alone. We lived together in an orphanage up until Chung Gi was twelve, when he left me alone to fend for myself. Now at the age of nineteen, I grew up and made a living for myself, becoming one of the best healers and have since been searching for my runaway brother with my best friend Kyu Miri, an eighteen-year old.”

 

  “Chaeri let's go. There is a lot of work today...a lot of our ninja just came back from a fierce battle.” Miri said rushing to the hospital.

 

  “On my way...Seulgi let's go ok?” I said running past them both to the hospital.

 

 Seulgi was a friend of mine from the hospital, where Miri and I work.

 

  “Show off...” Miri said laughing.

 

 At the hospital we were met with the smell of burnt skin, dirt and many other smells that we couldn't point out.

 

  “Wow...this is the worst i've ever seen them....let's get working.” I said walking past the two and up to the hokage.

 

  “How many are there Seohyun-sunbae?” I asked looking at the men and women in the hospital waiting room.

 

  “About ten out here and five already settled into rooms, we'll need you to go to room fourteen, he looked horrible when he came in so he'll need all the help he can get.” She said pointing down the hall.

 

  “Ok. I'll keep you informed on his condition once we get him stabled.” I said turning.

 

  “Good. Just keep him alive. He's needed for interrogation.” Seohyun said before I could leave.

 

  “Why? Did he do something bad?” I asked looking around to make sure no one would hear our conversation.

 

  “He's a wanted criminal, they captured him in the fight...I can't tell you anymore. The rest you have to find out on your own.” Seohyun said walking up to Miri and Seulgi to give them orders.

 

 When I entered the room I was greeted by the other healers before one updated me on what was happening.

 

  “He's currently unconscious, but he is stable enough for you to begin healing him. He's been stitched and cleaned as well, the rest is up to you.” the male said before they all left me alone with the patient.

 

 I picked up his information board and dropped it right after reading it.

 

 WANTED: Kyu Myon, eighteen-years-old, murderer, heir to Kyu clan. Accomplices: Choi Chung Gi of Konoha, Lee Hyun Ki of Kumo, and Kim Wonho of Suna.'

 

  “Well........I no longer have to find my brother.” I said before picking up the board and putting it down on the table and looking at the male on the examination table.

 

  “Keep starring and i'll get holes in my head.” Myon said silently before opening his eyes.

 

  “Thanks for the information. Now I have one more thing I need you to tell me and then i'll choose if I should heal you or not.” I said looking at Myon.

 

  “That would be?” he asked amused.

 

  “Where is my brother?” I asked silently looking at the floor.

 

  “Maybe I shouldn’t tell you...since I know you won't like the answer.” Myon said looking away from me and up at the ceiling.

 

  “Tell me where he is.” I said getting pissed off.

 

  “You're just like him, so short tempered. Like I said you won't like it if I tell you.” He said looking back at me.

 

  “I don't like anything anyways, so it shouldn't harm me that bad. I just need to know where he is.” I said looking at a medical tool near me.

 

  “He's the right-hand man of the leader of the Sapphire Sea.” Myon said before drifting into unconsciousness again.

 

  “What....?...You're....you're lying...he wouldn't do that...” I said starring at him in disbelief.

 

~5 days later~

 

 The next time Myon woke up he was in a cell and I was the one who had to watch him, lucky for me.

 

  “Morning sunshine.” I said sarcastically when his eyes opened.

 

  “So how are you taking the news about your brother?” Myon asked staring down the girl with less then mild interest.

 

  “I came to the conclusion that you lied to me.” I said studying my nails and only looked up when I heard him scoff.

 

  “How did you get to that conclusion?” he asked me again this time staring directly at me.

 

  “One, my brother isn't a member of the Sapphire Sea, he was never found after he ran away when he was twelve. Two, the right-hand man of the Sapphire Sea leader, is actually a female, so you were completely lying to me five days ago.” I said glaring at him.

 

  “Five days? About your theory...every thing is wrong. He joined Sapphire Sea when he was fifteen, and Sora isn't the right-hand man...she's the leader's girlfriend.” Myon said leaning back against the chair.

 

  “Girlfriend?...How many females are in the Sapphire Sea?” I asked suddenly interested.

 

  “Only Sora. She was the only female ever aloud in.” he said looking at the floor

 

  “Not for long.” I said standing up.

 

  “What do you mean?” he asked looking up at me with suspicion.

 

  “If you are telling the truth...I will release you and you have to take me to my brother.” I said staring at him until he smirked.

 

  “Fine...but you do realize..that once you join, you can't leave.” Myon said struggling with the chains.

 

  “If i'm with my brother what makes you think i'll want to leave?” I asked laughing at him on the inside because he couldn't break the chains.

 

  “Got a point there...now unchain me and we can leave.” he said struggling even more.

 

  “Keep struggling and you'll alert the guards...now keep still.” I said going up to him before snapping the chains in one go.

 

  “Stronger then you look...what else can you do besides heal?” Myon asked standing up and rubbing his wrists.

 

  “Control elements...but no one knows that part....let's go.” I said grabbing his wrist and dragging him near the back of the cell before punching the wall out.

 

  “Where do you plan on going if Leeteuk won't accept you into the Sapphire Sea? You've already betrayed your village by releasing a wanted criminal.” he said standing next to me.

 

  “He'll accept me one way or another...i know his weakness.” I said smirking at him before I heard shouts behind us.

 

  “Hyun Ki has been circling the area since the day I was brought here. He knows we broke out...he's on his way.” Myon said looking around.

 

  “Wait...I need to grab some stuff from my home.” I said fast.

 

  “Let's go Myon!” a voice yelled from above.

 

  “We got a hitchhiker Kiki...It's Chung Gi's younger sister..the one he is always talking about.” Myon said grabbing my hand as soon as Hyun Ki landed in front of us.

 

  “Then take her with you....maybe then he can shut up about how much he misses her and is angry because he left her here....” Hyun Ki said pulling us onto the clay bird as soon as the ninja appeared.

 

  “Let's go now, we have to go to my home first.” I said quickly hiding my face.

 

  “Ok....this is going to get tricky.” Hyun Ki mumbled before pulling the bird upwards into the sky to hide us while he turned and took my directions to my home, which was thankfully on the other side of the village.

 

….......1st chapter....hope you like it so far...P.S: Names of other female/male group members will show up, but they are in no way linked with the story :)

 

I WANT TO GIVE A BIG SHOUT OUT TO THE DARK GRAPHIC SHOP FOR CREATING MY LOVELY COVER FOR THIS STORY! THANK YOU SO MUCH! <3