it's a date

If Only

 

 

 

Dinner was set at 7.30pm at a pretty fancy restaurant/club type thing uptown from his studio. Seungri knew he was being silly but he felt anxious about the upcoming appointment. He ransacked his closet for the teenth time only to realise that all his clothes were acceptable and he was a giggly and dizzy as a schoolgirl on a first date.

 

This was not a date, this was not date.

 

He had been chanting that mantra for most of the night now. Or at least, his head had been chanting. His heart was screaming the fact that he was going on a date. Heart and mind then fell into a vicious brawl where the mind lost out badly and retreated for the rest of the evening to its wounds. Which was why Seungri was grinning like a brainless idiot at the moment. In essence, for tonight, he was a brainless idiot.

 

Finally picking out a white shirt and a pair of dark pants, Seungri fixed his hair and walk out the door. He was already a little behind schedule. After all, he had forgotten how long it took to get ready for a date.

 

No, not date, dinner, NOT date, he told himself viciously. After all, he remembered how badly it hurt being betrayed. Could he do it to another person?

 

Seungri got into his car and speed towards the restaurant, his stereos blaring loudly. He knew the way to the restaurant well, even though he didn't make it a habit to frequent there. As much as he made in a month, it still didn't give him enough leeway to have dinner there like it was your neighbourhood McDonald's. There was a long line snaking back a block as he neared. It was a familiar sight and he wondered how Chaerin was going to get them in there. It was extremely popular and reservations had to be made a few weeks before. He came to a smart stop in front of the restaurant, blushing slightly at his late model sedan amongst the more expensive sports cars. He passed his key to the car jockey, took his ticket and moved to the front entrance.

 

Chaerin had mentioned something about meeting her there, but Seungri, bless his excitement, or was it, curse his excitement, didn't bother to ask where. He stared at the large crowd in front of the restaurant to the long line that ended a long way down the block, biting his lips indecisively.

 

"You're early," Chaerin called from behind.

 

Seungri whipped his head back and stared at every wet dream ever he had rolled into one. Who would have thought she would be this freaking y. He was trying really hard to get past the leather dress that clung, oh so well to her perfect silhouette. At that point, Seungri knew his mind was distracted enough to only one of two things that desperately needed to be done at that very moment.

 

One: Pick up eyes from floor. Going on a date with empty eye sockets just didn't do anything for the appetite.

Two: Wipe drool from chin while forcing jaw shut. Gaping and drooling was so not attractive.

 

He was still trying to decide which one to accomplish when Chaerin stepped up to him with an almost amused smile and closed his jaw with her slim finger.

 

Chaerin leaned over, casually and whispered, "You look pretty hot yourself," before turning towards the entrance, where she was recognised almost immediately. She got both of them into the restaurant/club, call it whatever you want, Seungri called it damned expensive, within minutes and was seated a private table out of the way of the larger crowd and the music blaring from the speakers from the 'club' side of the restaurant.

 

During that time, the only thing that ran through Seungri's mind was ', is this really happening to me?'

 

tada...i'm back^^