Injured

If Only

 

 

 

 

 

"Seungri, look out!" Chaerin yell as she push him away.

 

Seungri fell to the ground and saw a blur rushing past where he was currently standing. A seconds later Chaerin’s slim body landed next to him, a slim gleaming handle of a knife was sticking out of her abdomen and blood was seeping out in huge amounts.

 

"CHAERIN!" Seungri screamed, holding her body. He had to stop the bleeding, there was just too much blood. He take out his coat and pressed it to the wound, trying to stop the flow. Time seem to stop. He was screaming. He didn't give a f**k anymore; his life was in his arms bleeding to death. It should have been him but Chaerin save him. He deserved to die; God had decided that it was him to die. He was dying anyway, so why did it have to be her? Why? Why? Why?

 

He rocked the unconscious body in his arms, holding on when someone tried to pry her away.

 

Seungri," a firm voice cut through the stupor. "She needs help; let the paramedics do their work. Please," Daesung told him.

 

Seungri stared dumbly him. "Help?" He reply while his hold loosening.

 

"Yes, Seungri. Help. Let go," Daesung continued to soothe and finally managed to get Seungri to release Chaerin to the waiting paramedics. He held onto Seungri, murmuring softly at his distraught brother who was still very much in shock.

 

Seungri watched as the paramedics storming Chaerin, trying to save her life. Why must her? She didn't deserve this. He should the one deserves this. Why must he hurt everyone in his life? His illness was payback for all his had done. He deserved to suffer, deserved the horrible death that waiting him. He deserved all the pain, all the that was coming to him. He would never get to heaven, he deserved hell and his hell started now. If anything happen to her, he don’t need for the cancer to take his life. The knives that still lay in his wardrobe would do a good enough job.

 

He heard Daesung's voice coming from far away. Why it getting darker? There should be a light. That thought mix with a thousand confused other crowded things in his mind, sweeping away his logic and finally drowning him in darkness. The last thing he heard was a frantic Daesung calling his name.