love me unconditionally

If Only

 

hi yeorobun^^its been a long time...enjoy the story;)


 

 

 

Dinner had settled into a wonderful atmosphere. Bom noona had to persuade her pouting brother into the living room while the rest of the servants clean the burn kitchen and cook six hungry people something to eat. The fire manage to die out thank to the servant quick act. Apparently, the stove exploding into a fiery end was a normal occurrence in the Kwon household. Especially during Jiyong's cooking.

 

"Ji, it's just dinner," Seungri throw his smile at the sulking Kwon Jiyong.

 

"It was going to be delicious," Jiyong insisted, crossing arms in front of him.

 

Bom noona and Seungri share a knowing look before reply at the same time. "Of course it was, Jiyong. Too bad, we were dying to taste it as well."

 

Jiyong shot both of at Seungri and his sister a look that could have stripped paint on a wall before sit down onto his sofa again. "You two are mean."

 

"We love you," the two continued.

 

At the sight of everybody looking and feeling so relaxed, Jiyong couldn't really stay angry, or sulking all time. Seungri was actually sparkling with joy. The blond hadn't seen his photographer friend acting this way in a long time and it was cause by Lee Chaerin. He exchanged a warm look with his sister, who had been observing her friend during the same time.

 

Bom notice that Chaerin seem softer somehow, very different from the businesswoman Lee Chaerin. She was more caring, more aware of other's feelings, well, not really others, more like Seungri's feelings. Normally she always getting what she wanted easily, Chaerin didn't need to care what others felt about her. This is the first time Bom had seen her friend worked so hard for something. Knowing Seungri, she knew he is worth it, very much like his brother.

 

"This is nice," Jiyong commented while stretching. "Like the last time with Suzssss…" He bit the rest of it off, his gaze flying towards Seungri's hurt expression.

 

Everyone in the room turn stiff at Jiyong’s words and Seungri turn jelly as he looking at Chaerin. But he was so surprised to see that there was not a hint of confusion write on her face, only slight discomfort and concern.

 

Seungri’s head shot up and his eyes settle on the guilty Kwon Jiyong’s face. "How could you?" He whispered painfully and escape to the balcony.

 

"Kwon," Daesung said in warning tone. "How could you that to him."

 

"It’s not their fault. I ask both of them for help. Because I need information to fix my relationship with Seungri," Chaerin speak, defending the Kwons.

 

Daesung throw a calculative look at Chaerin, then he stood up abruptly. "I'll go and see Seungri," he told them before walk away but was stop by Chaerin.

 

"Please," Chaerin said, firmly. "Let me do it."

 

There was a silent for a moment before Daesusng finally nodded.

 

Seungri was leaned against the railing that separate the balcony from the rest of the massive garden, staring dully into the night. He didn't know whether to feel pissed or horrified. Chaerin knew. Thanks to big mouth Kwon siblings, she knew every single thing about him and ....., well, actually he didn't really know how much she knew, but they are his friends, how could they do this behind his back and tell her.

 

"Seungri," Chaerin call, unable to keep her eyes off from him that being bathed in the glow of the moon, making him look more handsome.

 

Seungri didn't turn, but notice Chaerin's presence. "What do you want?"

 

"Please let me explain?" she reached out to him, touching him lightly on the shoulder.

 

Seungri flinched at the touched. "Explain what?" He turned to face her. "How you went behind my back to find out things that I don’t want you to know? I can’t believe how my friend could conspire with you to betray my trust?"

 

"I did it because I love you." Unable to stop herself, Chaerin hug him. "I was stupid. I need to know. I can’t make things better if I didn't understand. Please, Seungri," she implored, burying her face at Seungri’s chest. "I want you to trust me again, love me unconditionally."

 

Seungri was taken aback by Chaerin’s confession. Her words were having more effect on him that he was willing to admit. Chaerin want his trust again, trust her with his heart once more.

 

"I screwed up again, I know that," Chaerin continue to speak, hoping the words that came deep from of her heart would have some affect on Seungri. "Don't let this break us, please."

 

She's right, ‘Seunghyun' told Seungri seriously.

 

So what?

 

Suzy shouldn't be such a painful memory anymore. Admit it to yourself; you want what she wants as well.

 

How can I trust her?

 

There are other ways to make up Seungri, just don't let something like that break you again. You need her. Admit it.

 

No…

 

ADMIT IT!

 

Seungri was tired of fighting, fighting Chaerin, fighting himself, fighting Suzy’ betrayal. He came to a decision. "I'm not going anywhere," he whispered softly.

 

Chaerin's head jerk up, and searched for Seungri’s eyes. Their eyes meet a few seconds before he pulls her closer.

 

"I'm nothing but a street rat," Seungri warned.

 

"I'll get rid of all the rat poison I have." She joked.

 

"I will never fit in with your Harvard friends."

 

"I can't stand them anyway."

 

"I may never fully recover from..."

 

"You talk too much," Chaerin cuts his words before gently bring her lips closer to kiss Seungri’s lips.

 

They tasted each other, as if for the first time. Maybe it was the first time. Their previous encounters had nothing of the emotion that ran through both of them now, nothing of the desire to not only pleasure, but to comfort each other as well, to share each other's pain, to love. Their lips teased and tantalised, their breath mingled, their bodies danced to the song of rising passion. It seemed an eternity, it was a moment, but all too soon, it ended.

 

Unwilling to let go of the thing that he had chase for so long, Seungri kept Chaerin trapped in his encircled arms, resting his head on her hair, breathing heavily.

 

"That felt different," she gasped, apparently in no better condition than him. "It was different from anything we did before."

 

"I know," Seungri said as he kissed the top of Chaerin's head softly. "Something has changed."

 

Seungri and Chaerin finally come in and join the rest. His friends can see a glow radiating from both of them.  The Kwons especially Jiyong had apologised profusely to his photographer friend and the soft heart Seungri always been forgiving. They sat down for a tasty dinner and it seemed like family. Seungri had teased Daesung mercilessly and many times, Chaerin was actually afraid for his boyfriend. Daesung looked almost ready to rip Seungri’s head out, but Daesung merely shook his head and threatened to shave Seungri's hair bald.