She's leaving

If Only

 

 

 

 

Seungri feel himself being push to the ground. He fall heavily, with an additional weight of someone on him.

 

"Seungri, are you all right?" Chaerin ask, her chest heaving up and down, fear was stamped all over her face.

 

Seungri didn’t answer and push her away coldly. He try to get up but let out a loud groan when the pain in his back attack.

 

"You hurt your back again," Chaerin try to help Seungri to stand but was surprised when he push her away harder.

 

"Stay.away." He struggled to his feet and walk away.

 

Chaerin was really angry with Seungri attitude. She chase Seungri, caught his arms and spin his body around. "What the hell is wrong with you? You run like that, you nearly get yourself kill and you ignore me? You’re rude, insensitive and…" she trailed off but stop when she was caught up with Seungri’s teary eyes.

 

"Am I nothing more than some stupid bet?" Seungri said. "TOP was right, you belong in there, with them," he gestured towards the elite club. "Not with me." He said, his shoulder droop, turning away from her.

 

"Who told you that?" Chaerin's voice tremble because she feel angry. She search Seungri’s eyes and force to meet her eyes. "Who said you were a bet? TOP?"

 

Seungri let out a shaky breath. "It don't matter. You belong in there, not here with me. I…" He felt so defeated. "Just go back there. Just… go." He shrugged off Charin's arms and began walking again, back to his home, back to his lonely life.

 

Finally, he was going to admit it to himself. Chaerin belong in there, the place where she was comfortable. What was she doing with a man like him? One with no past, and if he wasn't careful, no future as well. He was being selfish taking Chaerin away from her world.

 

Seungri didn't even see when the flat of the palm that flew across his face, whipping his head back.

 

"You son of !" Chaerin yell, her eyes was teary. "After all I’ve done for you, you just going to give up on us like that?"

 

He just could only stare at her in shocked surprise. She had hit him.

 

"I can’t believe that you believe them?" Chaerin shake her head in disbelief, the pain clearly reflected in her eyes because she was crying. "I thought you trust me but …" she bit off the rest of the sentence and turn away as if not wanting to look at Seungri anymore.

 

The accusations hit Seungri's head hard. Guilt come and knock him out. "Chaerin, wait," he call her. Seeing Chaerin ignore him and still walking, he chase her. "Please," he caught Chaerin’s arm, holding on tight. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't believe…."

 

"Shouldn’t?" Chaerin turn her body, her eyes glaring daggers at Seungri. "You are important to me. I thought you were smarter. But you …" she stop unable to say anymore, or not wanting to say anymore. "You know what, fine, have it your way. You obviously don't trust me, fine. Goodbye Seungri."

 

Seungri was paralysed. He stood there, torn between listening to his insecurities and going after Chaerin. She was walking away, and this time she was not looking back.