A bet

If Only

 

 

 

 

Seungri was dazing as he thought about going to TOP’s party tonight. There was something up with Mr. Ice King if the look of pure hatred that was directed at him was any indication. He was so lost in thought that he couldn’t notice when Chaerin walk and hugging him from behind. She nuzzled at Seungri's neck with a smile. She notice that Seungri seems to dazed out ever since they came back from TOP’s house and she could understand why.

 

"What are you thinking?" she asked, resting her head on Seungri's shoulder.

 

Seungri exhaled softly. "Don't you think he gave in a little too easily?" he suspect.

 

"Are you complaining?" Chaerin was doing her best to distract Seungri, spreading small kisses along his neck.

 

"It just seemed so out of character," Seungri gasped, trying to keep his mind compose. "Don't you…. Chaerin, stop this. I'm trying to speak to you."

 

Chaerin step back with a disappointed sigh. "I was trying very hard to seduce you."

 

Seungri turn around and face her, "I'm just saying, he seems so different from the person I have been dealing with. I just think he has something plan for us."

 

Chaerin cup his boyfriend’s cheek gently. "I just think you’re paranoid." she seemed to dismiss Seungri's worry. Seungri want to just forget about the damned party but Chaerin already pull his hand. “We should get going”.

 

As they got closer to the club, the more uneasy Seungri get. One thing he had learned in all those years on the street was never ignore your instincts. Right now, his instincts were screaming at him to run for his life.

 

It was an elite club and by the time they enter it was full of people but Chaerin can see TOP at the VIP section. "Come, let me introduce you to my friends." Chaerin pull Seungri towards a small group of people who were surrounding TOP.

 

Soon Seungri found himself being introduced to a bunch of rich, young and famous name in Korea. The only thing missing here was Kwon Jiyong. He feel like alien among Chaerin, TOP and their friends. They speak about finances, and running countries, jet lifestyle and country clubs and other issues that practically can generate money. He watch Chaerin so at ease in this setting, as she talk about things she was comfortable with, familiar with and then he thought of what he was doing to her.

 

She will not fit in his world. This was where she belong, among the elite people, not with the street rat. What the hell was he doing to her?

 

"You see now where she belongs?" TOP look at him and smirk.

 

Seungri look up and realize that Chaerin was missing, probably to get a drink or see her friends. Whatever it was, he was alone now, and facing a very irate, very scary group of individuals who were hell bent on taking their anger out on him.

 

"You are nothing," TOP said while his elite friends gathered behind him. "Our families are well known in the country. I'm sure you don't even know you father's name." And he could hear some of them laugh.

 

Whoa, that feel like er punch. Very subtle insult, very good.

 

"She loves me," Seungri said with confidence.

 

TOP snort. "You are a bet we made," he stress out. "She never had someone from the other side of our league before. She just want to know how it feels." His feature is pure evil.

 

Seungri was dumbstruck. He didn't expect this sort of attack. Bet? What bet?

 

"I never thought she would go so far as to tell you she would break up with TOP all for a bet." One of TOP’s friend chuckled and the others join the laughter. "You must be been fool by her." He step closer to Seungri, smirk at him.

 

"You understand now? You are nothing compare to her." TOP continue. "She will come back to me. Go away. You’re no longer welcome here." And as simple as that, the entire group dismissed him and turned their backs on him.

 

Seungri feel like he had been slapped, by every one of them. A bet. Is he really a bet? That was all he was to her? He shook his head in denial, no, this all was full of crap. Chaerin, she would never lie like that. He can’t think straight, he need to get out. It was too suffocating in here.

 

Seungri turn and run. Someone was calling him but he wasn't in any state to answer. He remember running out of the club, remember his feet hitting the road, remember hearing the blaring horn of upcoming car, and remember the flashing headlights.

 

Remember that he thought it would be the last thing he saw....

 

thanks guys for your support^^