Unsettle feeling

If Only

 

 

 

Now he know how the sacrifice victims feel as he walk side by side with Chaerin towards the Mr. Ice King massive mansion. It’s big like Jiyong’s mansion but there is something distinctively sinister about this house or palace-idon’twhattocallit. He wondered why they made sacrifice victims walk long way, knowing what was waiting for them.

 

An executioner and a really large knife.

 

Also known as Mr. Ice King and his tongue.

 

Now that was one parallel I didn't see, ‘Seunghyun’ came bouncing from the back of Seungri's head.

 

Seungri almost groaned in pain. His irritatingly ‘twin’ is back with vengeance. He had not heard from ‘Seunghyun’ in a long time and honestly, it had been a blessing. He will not deal with hearing voices in his head, his mind was crowded enough as it is.

 

"God, this place is huge," Seungri said, trying to cover up his anxiousness more than any real desire to make conversation. He wondered how Chaerin would feel if he accidentally peed.

 

"I think Bom noona’s house is bigger," Chaerin answered.

 

"Yeah," Seungri agreed. "But it didn't have witch in it."

 

Chaerin sigh softly and Seungri noted that she had been doing that a lot these days. That made him a little guilty.

 

Both Chaerin and Seungri were lead to the TOP’s private study room by the butler. They sit opposite to each other. He didn't want Mr. Ice King to die of heart attack the moment he walk into the room and see them cuddling.

 

TOP come into the room and his smoky eyes shot to his ex-fiancé with a please smile. "Chaerin, it's been along time I see you." He hug Chaerin before stepping back, his eyes roaming all over her body.

 

Seungri feel jealousy hit him hard.

 

"How was you trip?" Chaerin asked.

 

"It’s good," TOP reply, as if nothing had happened and he was just getting reacquainted with a long lost friend. “The weather was fine."

 

Seungri rolled his eyes. This is getting to his nerve. This two is acting nonchalance and he wander what he’s being doing here? He suddenly got up from his seat, clearing his throat and go to Chaerin and sit next to her. His left hand claim Chaerin’s hand and earn TOP’s icy glare. Yeah, Mr. Ice King’s eyes shot him with disgust.

 

"TOP, about…" Chaerin begin, raised a guilty look to him.

 

"The engagement, I know." TOP cut her words off. "It's alright, these things happen." He let out a sweet smile to her. "But, could we hold off the press conference?"

 

"Why?" Chaerin asked.

 

TOP had on the expression of flustered indecision. "Well, I want to be the one to announce it and I have not decided what to say."

 

Chaerin seemed to consider TOP’s request and nodded. Seungri guess at least they could do this for Mr. Ice King. "Of course." she replied.

 

"So that's why you seemed so out of our relationship sometimes. Wouldn't it have been better if you find out about it before?" The last had a little hint of accusation in it.

 

"I'm sorry," Chaerin said softly.

 

"Well, I'll just have to face it," TOP was smile again and for some reason it made Seungri's skin crawl. "There is a welcome party for me tonight, why don't you come? Both of you," he added as an after thought.

 

Seungri could feel his temper rising. As usual, Mr. Ice King know exactly what buttons to push to get to him.

 

Chaerin look at Seungri for confirmation and the longing in his girlfriend's eyes told him to just try it out, try making friends with TOP made him nod at her, who turned back to TOP with a smile. "Sure, we'll be there."

 

There was a sudden gleam in TOP's eyes make Seungri unsettled. He was up to something and it meant no good.