Show time

If Only

 

 

"Hmmm…" Seungri murmured happily eating mouthful the sticky lasagne Chaerin had cook for him, in air to cool the hot food.

 

Chaerin just smile at Seungri’s antics. "It's hot," she warned needlessly, suppressing a small smile.

 

Seungri nod happily. "Hmmm…." He repeated, his eyes closed in joy. "I can't believe my stove works."

 

"How long you have not used it?" Chaerin laughed. The two of them had spent the entire afternoon to clean the stove and making sure it was actually useable before they went out for grocery shopping.

 

Seungri bow his head, a flush of embarrassment colouring his pale cheeks. "Uh… Since the first day I moved in?"

 

Chaerin coughed. "And how long since you have moved in?" she can’t control her smile this time.

 

"Hey, I do use the stove okay," Seungri said defending himself. "I make wonderful boiled water."

 

And Chaerin completely lost it. "I wonder how you didn't starve all this time," she teased.

 

"I have McD as my life saver," Seungri grin.

 

"I hope to taste your tasty boiled water one day." Chaerin said as she leaned over the kitchen counter where they had been sharing their meal and kissed Seungri softly. Before she could pull away, Seungri held her chin and claimed a more satisfying kiss. And the satisfying kiss turn into a bit of intense kiss.

 

"Seungri…" Chaerin moan softly, trying to stop this before it went any further. We have to stop."

 

Seungri automatically stop and back away slowly. His eyes fill with hurt. “I’m sorry.”

 

Chaerin come closer and hug Seungri. "You know what you meant to me, Seungri," she said as she put her hand on Seungri’s chest, locking their eyes together.

 

"Then…" Confusion appear on Seungri’s face.

 

"We still many things to settle between us," Chaerin reminded, tweaking Seungri's nose teasingly. "TOP, my father…" She want to come clean, after she speak to TOP, they will do whatever they want after all of this ended.

 

 

 

 

 

Seungri shifted as Chaerin lay on top of him. They were lying on the kitchen floor, both had fall asleep. It feel nice with Chaerin's weight on him. It just he never held her like this before.

 

After a moment Chaerin stir, she look up and smile at him. She give him a peek kiss before getting up and bending over to give Seungri a hand. As she pulled him up, Seungri let out a groan pain. "What's wrong?" she asked, concerned as Seungri's hands went immediately to his back, rubbing his back.

 

"Don’t worry it just a backache. Guess that what happen when you lying on the cold floor," Seungri teased with a smile.

 

Seungri was bent over in pain, holding onto the kitchen counter for support. Chaerin go to her boyfriend's in instant, her hand slip around Seungri’s waist to support him. He just threw her a guilty smile as she guided him slowly to the sofa.

 

"It’s still hurting?" She asked, frowning. She made Seungri lie on the sofa with his stomach down and started massaging the tight muscles around Seungri’s lower back.

 

Seungri moan in pleasure as the pain eased. "Nothing to worry about. Just a stupid backache," he assured.

 

This was getting worry. Chaerin notice Seungri's backaches more frequently during the past few weeks but bit her lip from saying anything. Seungri hate being fussed over and like it even less over something as small as a pain in the back. But she suspect the back pain wasn't all that small.

 

"I think you should see doctor about your backache," Chaerin said while her fingers still working on the tense muscles.

 

Seungri shrugged, face buried in a cushion. "Don't worry about it…"

 

"How the hell can I not?" Chaerin scolded. "This has been going on for weeks now, and I think it getting worse."

 

Seungri turned over, sitting up. "I've always had a weak back." He seemed completely serious. The expression he had when he tell her his past. Then he hid the expression with his normal joker smile. "That's what you get when you get shot in your spinal cord."

 

Chaerin stun at the revelation. She remember she hadn’t found any scars on his body when she massage his back just know. But thinking about it, maybe Seungri got plastic surgery to remove it. Just as fast as the moment came, it was gone and Seungri was all grin and smile again. Chaerin sighed inwardly, wondering when the masks between them would come down.

 

"Is TOP coming back today?" Seungri asked, though it wasn't really a question. He looked like he was caught between excitement and dread.

 

"Yes," Chaerin nod. Just then her handphone ring, scaring the hell out of the both of them. They both stared at each other, as if unable to process what to do. Chaerin's handphone continued to ring while the two continued to stare.

 

"I think," Seungri said, his voice a few octaves higher from nervousness. He cleared his throat. "Answer it," he hissed finally. He lift her phone and show it to her and the caller is TOP.

 

 

 

 

 

yoohoo!! TOP is back! what ya think?