Cut everythings Off

If Only

 

 

 

 

Seungri was somewhere warm and he was comfortable. Then he remembered. He bolted, his eyes open and only to find himself lying in a hospital bed.

 

"Seungri!" Daesung called, spring from his seat to rush over to the bed where Seungri was trying his damn hard to get out of.

 

"She's fine. Doctor said the surgery went fine but she's still unconscious and there is no point for you to go see her now. She will be fine." He continue to speak, watching closely at signs of Seungri calming down.

 

"'Hyung?" Seungri asked.

 

"Yes," Daesung sit at the end of the bed and pulling his brother into a tight hug. "We'll go and see her okay. But right now they not allowing any visitors except family."

 

"But, I'm…." Seungri's voice was not clear against Daesung's chest.

 

Daesung pulled back, but kept his hands tightly encircled around Seungri's upper arms. "We need to talk."

 

The pain show on his hyung’s face told Seungri about what.

 

"You didn't tell anyone, did you?" Seungri asked, afraid that his friend had told anyone. He didn't need them to worry for him, to hurt for him. He didn't deserve that sort of concern.

 

"You don't want me to," Daesung accused.

 

Seungri’s fingers turn into fist when he hold Daesung’s shirt. "Please, Daesung." He never called his friend by his name unless he was seriously asking for something. And Daesung never denied his dongsaeng anything. "I don't want anyone else to worry for me."

 

"What about Chaerin?"

 

Seungri’s eyebrows furrow in worry. "I'm more concerned about her now than myself."

 

"What are you going to do about it?"

 

By that he meant was he going to go for chemo, Seungri knew. If Daesung had asked a little earlier, Seungri's answer would have been different. He was unable to meet his friend's eyes.

 

"How stupid can you get?" Daesung explode, guessing the answer from his dongsaeng. By the time Dara walk in bring two cups of coffee. "Noona, this idiot is just going let himself die!"

 

"Not so loud!" Seungri warn. "I've decided." And he refused to say more.

 

"Seungri, you understand what this disease is going to do to you?" Dara noona asked, trying to make him think subjectively.

 

"All I care about is her," he said stubbornly. "When she's heal then I'll decide then."

 

"The faster you start the more chance…" Dara was cut off by Seungri scramble out from the bed.

 

"Enough," he said. "I'm going to see Chaerin." And he walk out the room with his two best friends follow behind. He passed Jiyong and Bom noona but ignored them.

 

"Daesung?" Jiyong asked while glace at Seungri.

 

"Just follow him."

 

"Where is her room?" Seungri ask and Daesung point the way. Towards the end of the hallway, he was running and stop outside the private room. He burst into the room and find Chaerin already awake but looking drowsy. He went immediately to her side and hold her pale hand. She was pale and look exhausted. Her hand was attach to I.V. and still being transfused with blood. She was given oxygen from a tube attached to her nose.

 

"Hey," Seungri said while brushing the bangs on her forehead. "You okay?"

 

Chaerin nod tiredly, closing her eyelids shut.

 

"My, my, look who’s in here?" A poison tone came from the door. Seungri was not surprise at all that the voice belong to Mr. Ice King. Chaerin's drowsy eyes open to see who enter the room.

 

"What do you want?" Seungri ask, unable to keep the hate from his tone.

 

"I’m visiting my fiancée. What are doing here Mr. Lee.”

 

“Fiancée? What you mean by that? Chaerin already broke the engagement with you.”

 

“Aaah, I see she don’t tell you," TOP said full sinister on his face. "I tell you, we got back together two weeks ago."

 

"You bastards," Daesung curse, walking towards TOP but Seungri ignored him.

 

Two weeks, during the time Chaerin said she was so busy with something and had been staying away. Could it be? He drop his gaze to her that lay on the bed. "Is it true?"

 

"I'm sorry," Chaerin said weakly.

 

TOP walk to Chaerin and hold her hand. "As I said before, she will never choose someone out of our league. What made you think oil and water could mix? Or should I say wine and sewer water?"

 

Seungri flinched at the insult but kept his eyes on Chaerin. "You. don't. love. me?"

 

"It was interesting for a while." She said but her voice was losing strength.

 

"Liar."

 

"Be… believe what you want," Chaerin murmured while was completely lost the battle to stay awake.

 

TOP look at Chaerin for a while before throw a cold look at Seungri. "I think you should leave now. Don't worry, I'll be sending you a wedding invitation."

 

Daesung want to punch TOP but Seungri stop him.

 

"Forget it," Seungri told him, feeling the full effects of Chaerin's betrayal. "Let's just go." He turn and walk from the room, unable to face the arrogant look on TOP’s face, unable to face the sympathy look on his friend's face, unable to face life.

 

Suzy had ripped his heart but Chaerin had ripped his soul. He felt empty, void of any emotion. No tears left within him.

 

"Seungri…" Jiyong call his friend, following him out from the room.

 

"Enough, Jiyong. I don't want to hear anything. TOP is right. Wine and sewer water don't mix. I don't think we should meet anymore." Seungri was astounded at what he was doing. But in that moment of utter betrayal, he had decided. There was nothing left in this world for him. He didn't want to go on. He was so tired of living. Cut everything off, don't let anyone hurt anymore.

 

"Don't…" Jiyong begged.

 

"Stop, Seungri," Bom noona interjerk. "We have done nothing to you."

 

"Yes, Seungri," Jiyong agreed hurriedly. "You are still our friend. We…"

 

Seungri raised his hand, cutting the red hair man off. "Enough. I've always despised the way you rubbed your wealth in my face, showing off what a huge house you have and all your rich friends." He feel sick but forced himself to go on, hurting them. "I just want to get quick money in the beginning, but decided that letting you remain my friend was more…" He was cut off by a stinging pain along his jaw. Jiyong had punched him and was glaring at him furiously. Bom noona on the other hand, had one hand clasped over as her eyes shimmered in hurt.

 

Without another word, Kwon Jiyong took hold of his noona and walk away.

 

Far away from Seungri's life.

 

You touched my life
With the softness in the night
My wish was your command
Until you ran out of love

I tell myself I'm free
Got the chance of living just for me
No need to hurry home
Now that you're gone

 

Knife

Cuts like a knife
How will I ever heal
I'm so deeply wounded

 

Knife
Cuts like a knife
You cut away the heart of my life

When I pretend
Wear a smile to fool my dearest friends
I wonder if they know
It's just a show

Day and night I go through my charades
But how can I disguise
What's in my eyes

I've tried and tried
Blocking out the pain I feel inside
The pain of wanting you
Wanting you

Knife
Cuts like a knife

How will I ever heal
I'm so deeply wounded

You cut away the heart of my life