-16

In Love With Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

OST

 

 

 

 

"Oh hi Hoya!" I exclaimed, somehow feel surprised.

 

"Are you busy?" He asked cheerfully.

 

“No, of course not." I said, a little too fast. I immediately regretted it, I wanted to bite my tongue today. Hoya laughed, friendly and pleasant laughter.

 

"Good to know. By the way I've got tickets for the game next week, you still want to come?"

 

"Ticket? "I repeated, frowning. What ticket?

 

"Tickets for my game on next week. But it's okay if you can’t come. Maybe next time that--"

 

"Oh no no. of course I will come."

Gosh what am I doing! How can I forget Hoya’s game? It's definitely because of Woohyun. I shook my head in frustration, that man came in with a thousand of problems. Hoya had invited me to come, this clearly what I've been waiting for.

 

"Are you serious?" Hoya sounded unsure.

 

"I'm serious. I've already promised to come, remember?" Hoya laughed.

 

"I remember, Jieun. So, on Monday night I’ll take the ticket to your house?"

Hoya offered as if we are close friends, instead of two strangers who have only met a few times. I let out a bated breath, can’t believe Hoya said this and my chest was a little fluffy. I tried to keep my voice sounded normal, really difficult thing to do with heart that pounding hard and a wide smile.

 

“Won’t it bother you?"

 

"It won’t. I will stop by after practicing. Hmm, how about Monday at eight? Hopefully you haven’t made an appointment."

 

"Nope, I have empty schedule."

 

"Great, then I'll see you Monday night at eight." He said cheerfully. Is it just my imagination or Hoya does sound excited?

 

"Okay, see you Monday night."

 

 

 

 

I threw my phone on the bed and prancing like crazy when Hoya hang up. I wanted to call Suzy right now and tell her everything. But no, I smiled secretively. I was going to tell her after Hoya dropping the ticket for me. I giggled as I picked up my towel.

 

 

 

"No need to act like an idiot."

 

 

Chirps a deep voice that is very familiar. I straighten back my body quickly and looked around until I found him. He leaned lazily in the doorway, his face looked tired and his gaze was mocking.

"I don’t remember inviting you into my room. Anyway, before you said you’ll be back at night. And now it’s still afternoon!" I complained and he snorted.

 

"I changed my mind. You don’t need to bother inviting me. You ought to be grateful  because I want to set my feet voluntarily in this cramped warehouse." I was dumbfounded, he just insulted my room that I always proud of so far.

 

"This is my room, not a warehouse. Anyway I think this room isn’t cramped, and I don’t need you to like it, Young Master Woohyun."

I blurted without being able to stop my mouth. He frowned, his face looked unhappy and stiffen immediately. But he didn’t say anything. I shrugged, so what if I've offended his sensitive spot? He just being impolite to me by insulting my room.

 

 

 

 

"I know your room is spacious and your house is like a palace, but I don’t accept it if you insult my room."

 

"Stop acting like a child." He said coldly.

 

"You started it."

 

"I didn’t start anything, you’re the one who jumping up and down like a lunatic when someone asked you on a date. I wonder why your mood can change easily like this." My eyes widened.

 

"Were you eavesdropping?"

 

"How many times should I remind you that I don’t have to do that dirty stuff? I came along when your cell phone rang."

 

"But you can always show yourself!"

 

"Then you’ll scream in surprise and make your boyfriend confused. Then you're going to blame me for showing up out of sudden, you’ll ask me 'Why did you show up like that?’ Am I right?" I scoffed but didn’t reply, he was right. I will do exactly what he said if he showed suddenly.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hoya isn’t my boyfriend. He's just a friend." Woohyun looked at me in disbelief.

 

"A friend won’t ask you for a date."

 

"It's not a date, he only wants to give me basketball game tickets." I went blushed back when that memory played back in my mind.

 

"Campusmate?"

 

"Yes. Oh my god! I forgot to give my address!"

 

"Don’t overeact. You can call him back and mention your address."

 

"I won’t do it, you don’t understand. I'm not going to do anything that degrades my pride." Woohyun flabbergasted.

 

"Pride? I don’t see the connection between them. You're just calling him, not asking him to sleep together." Sleeping together? Somehow it sounds so vulgar for me.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh my god, are you blushing Jieun?" Woohyun grumbled. He looked at me with his mouth slightly open.

 

"No, I'm not."

 

"You like him, don’t you?" I nodded.

 

"But he doesn’t know."

 

"Then what are you waiting for? Tell him--"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter