-05

In Love With Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Listen

 

Jieun's POV

 

I quickly shut my mouth when all heads turned to me. Doesn’t anyone notice it?

 

 

"Jieun, what are you doing?" Suzy hissed, glaring at me. "Keep your voice down!"

 

"But-"

 

 

I looked at the faces of protest addressed to me. While all heads turned to me, no one noticed that Mr. Kim’s body started twitching and his eyes widened in fear. His eyes were squinting, then slowly his irises rotated up and disappeared, leaving only the whites. Woohyun was trying to possess Mr. Kim.

"You'll get in trouble if you make a scene here," Suzy warned.

 

 

I gave her a glance and quickly turned back to Woohyun, now part of his head to the chest has been fused with Mr. Kim, but his waist and legs were still on the outside. A terrible sight, and he succeeded. Now the whole class was staring at Mr. Kim with a blank face, whispers began in everywhere. But I didn‘t dare to move, my heart was pounding. I jumped so high when Mr. Kim’s snapped strongly that he hit the table in front of him, then his closed eyes suddenly opened.

 

"Because suddenly I remembered I have an urgent business, I guess the class for today should end now." He said flatly without expression. His eyes seemed hazy and unfocused. Then he started packing his things like robot. The classroom was buzzing with everyone’s busy whispering, no one even noticed when Mr. Kim had staggered out of the classroom.

 

 

 

"Class is over, Jieun. I, Bae Suzy, call Lee Jieun back to the real world, dreamer girl." Suzy stretched both arms with serious face as if she was doing a spirit summoning ceremony.

 

"Mr. Kim went away." I mumbled, still stunned and Suzy rolled her eyes.

 

"Of course, don’t you heard what he said?"

 

"But he couldn’t leave his class just like that." I protested.

 

"Of course he can. Don’t be silly, Jieun. Since when did you turn into an intelegent student who protested when lecturer terminate class earlier?" Suzy looked at me strangely.

 

"No need to be sarcastic. I just feel weird, that professor is usually very punctual." I put all the books and my pencil case in the bag. Suzy shrugged.

 

"Everyone is happy if class ends faster. What's that?" She pointed to the piece of paper that I used to communicate with Woohyun.

 

"Nothing." I quickly crushed it and threw it in my bag and walked out of the classroom.

 

 

 

"Let's go to the cafeteria, I'm hungry." Suzy said. I stopped when the white shadow flashed in front of me, I glared angrily at Woohyun who stood a few steps ahead of me. His dark eyes looked at me sharply.

 

"Err Suzy, I think I should go."

 

"What’s wrong, Jieun?" She cocked her head, looking at me quizzically.

"Don’t you wanna go with me?"

 

"I'm sorry." I smiled innocently.

"I-I think I gotta go now. I have something to take care of."

 

"Oh well, call me!" She said, I waved at her.

 

 

 

 

After turning to a corner, I plugged in thebluetooth earphones that I took this morning into my ear.

"I don’t believe you possessed that poor professor." I gave him a deadly stare.

 

"You can’t help me if you keep continue to attend that boring thing." He shrugged, trying to look casual. But from the way he looked at me, and with all of his movements I know he's exhausted. "I'm just trying to set you free."

 

"That’s called class. And I have to follow that boring class until I graduate." I shook my head weakly and he snorted. I crossed the field and walked to where my car was parked. From the corner of my eye, I saw Woohyun still trailing behind and silent.

 

 

 

 

"We're going to Busan." He said suddenly when I was about to reached to turn the handle. Automaticaly, I twisted my body quickly.

 

"Busan?" I stared at him in disbelief. He stood two steps away from me, his face was grim.

 

"What did you hear?"

 

"I heard you mention the word Busan."

 

"You still have a good hearing then." He put both of his hand into the pocket of his black pants.

 

 

 

"Why do you want to go to Busan?" I asked, a little curious.

 

"Because my house is there."

 

"You want to go home?"

 

"There is something I need I take."

 

"What is it?"

 

"Photos and some documents."

 

"Whose photo and what document?"

 

 

I almost screamed in frustration. Can’t he just say everything at once? Why he makes me keep asking?

 

 

 

"You need my brother’s photo if you want to look for him." He looked at me as if I’m a slow-brained people.

 

"Why don’t you take it by yourself?" I snapped.

 

"Take it by myself? Do you think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter