-29

In Love With Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

OST

 

 

 

I feel like throwing up when Jiyeon called this morning, he said Soohyun will catch a plane in the morning and if all family already gathered, Woohyun will be prayed. After the funeral ceremony done, they will cremate Woohyun. I convey this news to Woohyun like a robot, Woohyun just nodded and said there was no point in delaying it, sooner is better.

Sooner is better? Oh, my God! A few hours later, I stopped my car in front of a giant gate, I was greeted by Sungjong while parked under the stairs to the front porch.

"Miss Lee, the young lady Jiyeon hasn’t arrived home yet. She advised that you wait inside and make yourself comfortable." Sungjong invited me to come in.

 

“Can I go to chapel first?" I asked, avoiding Woohyun’s gaze. Sungjong seemed surprised then smile sadly on his face.

 

"Of course, Miss."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The room in the chapel was cool, my eyes automaticaly fixed on a  white rectangular boxed under the altar. I felt pain in my chest getting stabbed since yesterday evening, and there he lies, a man who I love. I craned my neck and found the exact same view like the first time I saw him. Pale and peaceful. My chest feels hurt, why do we have to meet this way? Why is it all just happened after he died? I looked down, letting the tears dripped directly onto the floor.

"It’s really ." Woohyun said suddenly, makes me stunned.

 

"What?"

 

"What do you feel if your spirit stand here and see the person you love is crying over your body? Pathetic isn’t it?"  

 

"No, I’m not crying."

 

"Have I told you that you were a bad liar? I see your shoulders trembling, tears don’t suit you." He stuck his hands into his pocket and smiled sadly, I approached him.

 

"Woohyun, I have something to tell you."

 

"What is it?" I stopped in front of him, two steps, was the distance that separates us. I stared at him, he was looking back at me, waiting.

 

 

 

 

"I ... love you."

 

 

 

 

My cheeks flushed, this is the first time I said those words to a man, but I don’t look down and I kept looking at him. "I know." He smiled.

 

"And I also want you to hug me." His eyes turned dark.

 

"Don’t ask me to do that. You know I'm not always able to grant it."

 

"Of course you can, you've done it a few times, if you don’t remember."

 

"It's just a coincidence."

 

"If you manage to do it that much, then it can’t be called coincidence. You just have to—“

 

"Try a little harder, I know. But don’t be disappointed if I can’t do it."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He took a step forward, there was a great emotional upheaval in him, and his brow furrowed in such pain. Then with a jerk I was in his arms, his one hand clutching tightly around my waist, pulling me deeper, the other hand clutching my head towards his chest. I raised my hands and grabbed his shirt tightly, buried my face into his chest.

Everything feels so right, being in his arms, our body's curve belong together. Then he loosened his arms a little bit, with both palms framing my face, while his thumb gently caressing my lips. Then he bent down and planted a kiss on my plumps lips, waiting him longingly. He crushed my lips as if I was the air and he really need it.


His kiss was hungry and feels rough, he continued to my lips, explore it as if my lips is an area that he couldn’t ever done to explore, I responded in the same way. All the longing and yearning feeling flowing out endlessly. We kissed like two people starving, wanting more and more. I slipped my fingers in his hair, trying to pull him close.

Moments later, our kiss becomes slow and softened, giving each other light kisses.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter