-23

In Love With Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

OST

 

 

 

 

"Dadaepo Fountain?"

 

"Have you never been here?" His eyebrows raised, while his eyes looked at me triumphantly.

 

"Never, I really wanted to come here. People often call it Dream Fountain, this is a good place for lover, family and friends to enjoy the moment Because the atmosphere at noon, afternoon, and night is not the same. I read the review in one of the magazines." I smiled shyly at Woohyun while walking beside him.

 

"You know a lot about this place apparently. Anyway, so far, we always discuss about me, my family, my problems, and what I want. But not even once we talk about you." Woohyun stared me, his eyes soften.

 

"Well, I guess nothing interesting about me. No one really wants to know me other than the fact that they’re only interested in my eyes color that look different with other Korean. After get bored they will stay away, acting like I never exist. But don’t feel sorry for me, I'm used to all of it." Woohyun seem bothered by what I said.

 

"Jieun, it’s not people who are away from you. You're the one who don’t  open up to them, you create a solid shield around you so it doesn’t allow other people approaching. You withdrew yourself from the outside world."

 

"I don’t know." I sighed and walked toward a path that flanked either side by a small park, with rows of sharp-leaved plants in pots. Because today is still a working day, the atmosphere during the day at Dream Fountain isn’t so crowded, at afternoon this place is getting crowded. We're going down to a path with a large fountain in the middle when that question came out of my lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Do you love her?" I asked without being able to prevented myself.

 

"Sorry?"

 

"Your former fiancee, Hyuna. Do you love her?" I said quickly and biting tongue, Woohyun stopped and looked at me with surprised, confused by my sudden question. Woohyun looked at me for a moment before answering reluctantly.

 

 

 

 

 

"I like her."

 

"You like her?" He shrugged.

 

"I guess I used to like her." I closed my eyes and opened it, suddenly feel annoyed.

 

"You can’t say 'I think I like her" if you really love someone. Liking isn’t enough to make someone fall in love." Woohyun blinked.

 

"I don’t know what you mean." So Woohyun doesn’t know what it is like to love someone? I'm a little surprised, I took a deep breath and exhale slowly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"When you love someone, you can’t just feel you like her. You need something deeper, something more powerful, if you really love someone you will feel the whole world belongs only to you both. You're not going to love her because of her beauty, not because her beautiful eyes or her unique personality. You will always miss her when she's away from you, you can’t take your eyes off  from her. You will do anything just to see her smile, always want to know how she is doing, what she did, what she has in her mind. And when you're with her, everything is beautiful. You don’t need anything else ... because with her everything feel perfect for you." Woohyun looked at me, but his mind seemed to be on somewhere else. Then slowly he tilted his head and studied my face searchingly.

 

"Did you ever feel all that, Jieun?"

 

"I—“ I couldn’t finish my sentence. Do I ever feel it?

 

"All that you say, is that your personal experience?"

 

"T-that…" I turned my eyes, can’t say that everything I said to him just popped in my head.

My eyes back to him, he is still waiting for an answer. There is a gentle expression that I can’t understand when I looked at him. Did I feel all of them with Hoya? I know the answer is not as I stared into Hoya’s eyes, I never feel that to him. Then why I can say all the explanations about 'loving someone'?

 

"I don’t know, I don’t know."

 

"Oh, I see."  He said after a few moments later, disappointment decorate his eyes. I think I was getting nervous with Woohyun who kept looking at me. I force myself to laugh.

 

"How about you? Have you ever felt like I say?" Unexpectedly, he nodded and I felt my heart sank.

 

"I have, thank you for making me realised."

 

 

 

 

"Oh, congrats."

I stared at him without blinking, as if my heart is crushed. So Woohyun ever felt all those feelings to other girl, I'm lost for words, my mouth suddenly d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter