-06

In Love With Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Jieun's POV

 

 

"Are you sure this is your house?" I stopped a few feet away and stared a big house standing in front of me in amazement.

 

 

 

 

"Of course."

 

Woohyun looked at me as if I asked an incredibly stupid question. The house looked so luxurious, it stood in the middle of vast green lawn with a beautiful flower garden surrrounding it. I turned off the engine and turned to him.

 

 

 

 

"Are you sure we are not in wrong address?" I hesitated, still not believing it. "I mean you could be mistaken in your memory and it turns out that this isn’t your house, but it’s in the next block. I can turn around if you want to make sure—“

 

"Wait, do you think I can’t recognize my own house?" He interrupted me with annoyance. He studied me for a few seconds, his expression was unpredictable. "Have you entered a wrong house?" I quickly shut my mouth when I saw he raised an eyebrow with a dramatic style. Oh , so this is really his home? Instead, I became nervous, it's just too much.

 

 

 

 

 

"Let's go in." His tone was urgent, as if he's saying what-are-you-waiting-for.

 

"What do I do in there?" I turned to him and frowned, munching the chocolate I brought before and letting it melt-in in my mouth.

 

"Take my brother’s photo."

 

"I know what my job is. But I need a reason to enter your house."

 

"Just say you’ve come to mourn me, seriously, you can’t even think of a simple reason like that?" Excuse me, did he think I did this voluntarily?

 

"Okay, okay." I gritted my teeth.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


After feeling calmer, I started the engine and my car rolled slowly toward the white giant gate that looks solid. Guards standing on both side of it, without thinking I honked. One of the men suddenly looked up and walked closer to me, his eyes were alert.

"Where are you from?"

 

"I’m Jieun Lee, from Seoul. I came for mourning."

 

" Can you give us your ID card?"

 

" Oh." I pulled out my ID card and handed it to the other creepy-looking man. They are all well-built with the same black suit.

 

 

 

 

"Please come in." He nodded slightly and stepped back, giving me way.

 

"Just go straight."

 

 

 

 

Woohyun muttered when he saw me driving with hesitation. I was thinking about where I would park my car. Up close, his house looks so stunning. There are several luxury cars parked near a row of polished white marble staircase, I took the parking lot next to a shiny dark blue BMW. A middle-aged man dressed in the same black suit rushing toward me from the right side of the house when I got out of the car.

 

"Miss Lee Jieun." He smiled and held out his hand and I shook it. "I'm Sungjong, the head butler of this house. Please come with me, mistress and the young lady Nam are waiting inside." I g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter