-20

In Love With Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

OST

 

 

 

"Stop!"

I brushed Hoya hands from my face and pushed him shoulder away, trying to break free. I immediately stood up and looking for Woohyun who suddenly disappeared. Hoya looked stiffen and his stare suddenly turned cold. Guilt swept over me, I've done something that hurt him.

 

 

 

"Hoya, I-I'm sorry. I didn’t mean to—“

 

“Never mind. It's my fault to be so sure that you have the same feeling towards me." His voice was bitter.

 

"I'm so sorry, I gotta go now." Without waiting for Hoya’s answer, I walked out of the stadium. The cold air greeted me as soon as I got outside, the parking lot was empty.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Woohyun, Woohyun!" I called him as I scan every places that my eyes could catch but I couln’t find him anywhere.

 

"Woohyun, I know you can hear me." Damn! Why was Woohyun in no where? Doesn’t he always could hear my call, no matter where he is?

 

"Woohyun, this is not funny. Come out, don’t hide. Please come out." Actually I don’t like to be alone here, there are few street lights that were off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Woohyun!" Is it possible that he's angry? Because Hoya kissed me? That thought made me confused and somehow when he disappeared I turned sad.

 

"This isn’t like what you think. What you saw before was nothing. Woohyun, you can be mad at me but please don't be like this." I started to run.

 

"Woohyun! Don’t disappear just like that, it’s not like what you think! I could explain it. Please come out!" Sweat dripped from my forehead, I began to panic.

 

"Woohyun ... please come out. I'm sorry I yelled at you yesterday. I'm sorry, okay?"

 

 

 

 

 

My eyes start to teary when I felt a flash of light shone from behind, but it was as if the light beam leads right at me. Then I heard someone screaming curses and a sound of  horn pressed repeatedly. I stopped my steps and looked back at the very moment and the car is just about few feets from me. My eyes widened in fear, there is no time to avoid the car.

I raised my hand to protect my face and prepare for concussion when severe cold air crashed me, hit me on the side until I rolled out of the way. Then everything seemed took place in slow motion. Car engine loud sound kept going past me. I could feel my body floating a few inches above the ground and about to bumped into the asphalt.

But instead of asphalt that greeted me, a pair of sturdy arms hugged me from behind. I continued to roll, my feet hit the pavement several times, along with a pair of legs that are longer and stronger. When the pavement is getting closer and the collision is unavoidable, the hand that held me now pressing my head, pushing me until I buried my face into a broad and firm chest  wrapped a thin white shirt.

 

I closed my eyes and wraps hands on his slender waist, I inhaled the masculine scent that I miss deeply and my lips curved a smile of relief as my body stopped rolling and landed perfectly on the edge of the pavement. The tip of his chin that started to grow some thin beard, tickles the top of my head, his broad chest pressed against my ear. But the sad thing is, no sound of beating heart. But I don’t care. What I had in my mind at the moment was only the fact that Woohyun has returned.

And dear God! I can touch him, I could even feel his toned muscles behind linen shirt material. I tighten my arms, my chest expands by nostalgia I don’t understand. Without realizing, my lips pronounce his name softly,

 

 

 

 

 

"Woohyun..." Woohyun didn’t answer, but also don’t let me go.


One one his hand still holding me while the other one which was pressing my head before, gently my hair now. Only a fraction of a second that makes my heart almost stopped beating, a fraction of a second that makes me want to freeze the time when I felt a gentle brush of cold lips on my forehead. If at that time I was closing my eyes, then I'm just going to assume it was just an unintentional act, and I'm probably not going to see how Woohyun was trying to head down to kiss my forehead.

Reluctantly I straighten my head and make a direct eye contact with a pair of sharp black eyes. There's a kind of emotional things there, it was the first time I saw Woohyun’s expression as if he's in pain. Then he went back into the usual Woohyun. With one move, he pulled me up to stand.

I was giddy and grabbed his sleeve to keep the balance. I was unsteady and I slipped, I saw he reached out to hold me, and I was ready to land again on his broad chest. But opposite thing happened, my hand reached the empty air and I went through his body. Disappointment hit me, hard streetlight poles hold me. Woohyun now turned to me, his hands clenched at his sides rigidly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Woohyun ..." he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter