Epilogue

In Love With Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

OST

 

 

 

 

Seolhyun was not at home when I get home, I locked the front door and threw my shopping bags carelessly on the couch. Our home atmosphere is so quiete like a grave. I took the remote control from the top of coffee table and then the TV and raising the volume, a private station is talking about a cheap gossip that will never be my interest. I just need to fill this house with voices so that my mind won’t wandering.

Although it’s useless if I’m in my room at night before bed and in the morning when I wake up. This is the first time I’m alone in the house, since three months ago, Suzy and Seolhyun never leave me alone. They’re always there beside me whether at home or on campus, Seolhyun no longer ever wandered when school is over, she would always come home sometimes even earlier than me.

 

Although I always locked myself in my room, Seolhyun still not out of our house. She will play music loudly and let her bedroom door open, she stays with me. As long as the house isn’t quiet, I'm okay. Seolhyun seems to have spoken with Suzy because Suzy is doing exactly as Seolhyun done to me in the house.

Suzy’s watching me on campus, while Seolhyun at home. Suzy never missed classes and always accompany me wherever I go and she never asked anything about my condition. I thank her for that, they both take care of me on day and night. My sister and my best friend, I’m grateful to have them both in my life. But they couldn’t look after me all the time, such as now.

 

The sound of falling objects rattle in kitchen marble floor beats the TV’s sound. I was stunned, I lower the TV volume and went down to the front hall without sound. Compared to house dimly lit, the kitchen looks bright by the window that accidentally with opened curtains. Breeze caressing my face as I walked into the kitchen, my brows furrowed in, as I recall I lock the window every night.

It’s still closed this morning when I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter