-22

In Love With Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

I stand with trembling legs in front of Woohyun’s office in Busan, I let in a deep breath and exhale slowly, trying to control myself. Currently I’m in a very panic situation, yesterday evening I told Woohyun that he should immediately notify this to his father. I don’t understand what he has been waiting for all this time, why he kept putting it off.

Apparently Woohyun wants Soohyun who tell this matter to their father, but it can’t be happened since Soohyun’s whereabouts is still unknown. So with high confidence, I offered myself to help him. I wonder what was on my mind at that time.

Unexpectedly Woohyun agreed, he just told me to call Jiyeon and ask for her help make an appointment with Nam Sanghoon, the big boss, with reason ‘There is a very important and urgent matter relating to Woohyun’s company so I have to talk directly with President Nam', and Jiyeon directly did it.

 

 

 

And here I am, on my way to President Nam’s office that located on the eighteenth floor.

"Are you sure of what you're doing?" Woohyun followed me from behind, doubtness coloring his voice.

 

"I have no idea. I'm just a bit nervous."

 

"A bit? You look like you’re walking to the gallows."

 

"Is it that bad?" I turned to him, Woohyun nodded, his face implies a concern.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You know, you don’t have to—“

 

"Don’t. Don’t say anything that could cancel my intention. I know what I’m doing, I just need, uh, a few words of encouragement. You could do cheering with cheerleader’s dance style with their pom pom maybe?" I grinned.

 

"Cheerleaders? Nope." Woohyun winced, he shook his head with disgust face.

 

"You're not going to do that?" My shoulders sag disappointed.

 

"No. Because I know you’re able to do it without all of that. You can do it, I believe in you Jieun." Unexpectedly, Woohyun smiled. Not the usual jeering smile he shows, but the smile you give to someone who has an important spot in your heart.  My heart’s rhythm fell apart, I blinked to expel foreign feeling and without realizing my face suddenly warmed up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hi, my name is Lee Jieun. I had an appointment with Mr. Nam Sanghoon." I smile like an official upscale businesswoman. Right now I'm wearing a Zara, dark purple satin blouse and gray skirt which were Woohyun’s choice.

 

"Wait a minute." Said the woman in front of me after a while with her gravelly voice that sounds y. Her hands were busy pressing a button on the phone.

 

"She's Mimi, my father's secretary. Be careful, she’s a lesbian." Woohyun grinned at me, I refrained from rolling my eyes.

 

"Mr. Nam is waiting for you. Please come in." I mumbled thanks to her and stepped inside.

 

 

 

 

The room is similar to Woohyun’s officeroom, a large black granite work desk to the window width Busan’s sky as background. Nam Sanghoon was sitting in leather high-backed chair near at his desk, staring intently at me. Nam Sanghoon is Woohyun’s figure in thirty years from now, his posture is straight, with short gray hair neatly combed. I walked at a steady pace and reached out my hand to him.

"Mr. Nam, thank you for making the time today, I’m Lee—“ Nam Sanghoon rose from his chair and greeted me with big hands.

 

"Ah, here she is Woohyun’s future-wife." He said with a grin, and immediately my eyes widened. Wait a minute! Since when my status changed to 'Woohyun’s future-wife'? I glanced Woohyun and found him looking at me awkwardly, his eyes dimmed and became soft.

 

"I-I'm sorry, Mr. Nam. I think you’re wrong, Woohyun and I are just—“

 

"No need to be humble like that, Jieun. Jiyeon had told me everything. Woohyun is very lucky to have a woman as beautiful and as good as you. Who is sincere to him."

 

"I’m not… I…" Nam Sanghoon raised a hand.

 

"Please sit down, after the drinks came we could t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter