-09

In Love With Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

"You want to see Woohyun oppa’s room?" Jiyeon gasped at my request.

 

 

"Yes, if you let me." I smiled wryly.

 

 

"Why do you want to see oppa‘s room?"

 

 

"I ..." I glanced Woohyun, but he was looking at Jiyeon. Damn! He didn’t help me, what should I tell Jiyeon? "I just wanted to know about Woohyun a little more." I said softly.

 

 

"Oh." Jiyeon paused before continuing. "Well, I know what you mean. Follow me."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She walked out of the room and I followed after giving a victorious glance at Woohyun, as if I'm saying 'look, I can do it very well, right?'. Jiyeon stopped in front of a dark brown wooden door. She turned and looked at me meaningfully.

 

"There is something I want to ask you." She said with an expression like she was thinking. “Did oppa ever mention about me?" Jiyeon looked at me intently, her was expression serious.

 

 

"Of course." I replied simply.

 

 

“Sometimes he would call me with a nickname. Did he ever tell you how he called me when we were alone? I know it sounds strange to you, but I need to make sure—“

 

 

"Nun-ji." Woohyun said quickly.

 

 

"Nun-ji."I repeated unconsciously. Jiyeon froze, her eyes widened and looked at me in disbelief.

 

 

 

 

 

"You know it... what… did he told you?"

 

 

"Is it something that shouldn’t be allowed to know?" I asked, a little panic.

 

 

"No, it’s not like that ... it's just, I thought it’s only both of us who know this." Her eyes dimmed and began to water. Oh no.

 

 

"I-I'm sorry." I stammered, glancing at Woohyun to ask for his help. However Woohyun was staring at Jiyeon with facial expressions of despair and guilt.

 

 

"It’s not your fault. If Woohyun told you, it proves how close you both. I think you can enter his room."

 

 

 

 

 


Jiyeon reached into her pocket and swiping a thin metallic card in a supposed to be the key hole and she pushed the door open. My eyes widened, is this a hotel or what?

"Please come in, I'll give you a little privacy."

 

 

"Come on, we don’t have much time." Woohyun leads me into his room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The room was very comfortable, the floor was covered with a light brown parquet with white and light blue furnitures on everywhere. His study area in the front and the bedroom further inside. A mahogany desk stood in front of a glass cabinet that was filled with trophies and plaques. Books were neatly arranged on the right corner of the table. Gosh, it’s really neat. No items scattered around. I stepped inside and found Woohyun’s bed.

 

 

"Sit on the edge of the bed, and don’t make any sound."

 

Woohyun said suddenly. I was doing what he suggested and my mouth form the word 'Why?' without sound.

 

 

 

 

"You won’t believe it if I say Jiyeon now standing right in front of the door, wanting to know what you're doing." No way, I thought before she said she will give me a little privacy? I started to open my mouth.

 

"I suggest you to keep silent. You can just go out and catch Jiyeon eavesdropping, but you have to think of other reasons why you still need to be in my room. Or you keep quiet and do what I t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter