-25

In Love With Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

OST

 

 

 

 

Jinpyo is dragged to prison, he could has hired the greatest lawyer throughout South Korea, but still it doesn’t mean anything, his confession was recorded. Mr. nam thanked me, he must had cheated if I didn’t show those documents to him and he sincerely wished I could become his daughter-in-law. He regreted not being able to fulfill Woohyun’s and my hopes to get marry.

My chest ached, I glanced Woohyun who was standing next to his father, I know he listened, but he seemed ignoring it, as it doesn’t matter but his eyes looked sad. He should behave like that, right? I scolded myself, stop being naïve, Jieun. What was I expecting from this relationship? A forbidden relationship between human and ghost, this relationship has no future, Woohyun is aware of it, this is why he looks so sad.

 

I said goodbye to Mr. Nam and Jiyeon with reason I have to get back to Seoul. I hurried out of Busan with fast pace and a few moments ago the police told me they who were ordered to kill Woohyun had been arrested at their house. But Sunggyu wasn’t in his house, they couldn’t track him. What I’m going to do now is looking for Hyuna, I'll call the police when I find Sunggyu with Hyuna. No one knows I do this unless Woohyun who kept trying to stop my intention.

"You don’t need to do this, Jieun! I forbid you to harm yourself! Dammit, stop the car right now, or I will infiltrate into your body!" Woohyun roared right near my ear.

 

"Try me and I’ll fight you. I know what you need to do before you posses me, but I’ll stop you before you succeed."

 

" No, you can’t kick me out of your body."

 

"Wanna try it?" I looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

 

"How many times must I tell you to—“

 

"Not take my eyes off the road while driving. Yeah, I've memorized your favorites sentence." I rolled my eyes lazily. "Show me the where Hyuna place stay."

 

"Still haven’t changed your mind?" I shook head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I need to find Hyuna, Sunggyu is definitely with her."

 

"Listen Jieun, why don’t you just leave this matter to the police? Let them who do their job, your job is finished, you’ve made Jinpyo imprisoned”

 

"What do you mean my job is finished?" I swerved to the left and step on the brakes, making the car stops suddenly with side tires up on the pavement.

 

"Yes, I mean…"

 

"You want to say that you don’t need me anymore?"

 

"I didn’t—“

 

"You still need my help to find Soohyun, your father still need me to be a witness in court. You can’t get rid of me just like—“

 

"Jieun listen, listen to me. No one intends to get rid of you, my God. I just don’t want you to harm yourself again. You don’t need to do this for me."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm not doing this for you, I'm doing this for Jiyeon, for your father. They need someone they can count on after your death. It’s not that they can’t do it themselves, but they are still in mourning. And they need someone… who can remind them of you. I'm sorry, I know this is all just an act, I know there's nothing between us, I also know if I’m an outsider… I'm just trying to help."

Woohyun's eyes softened and he reached out to caress my face. But slowly the outstretched hand turned into a fist and he put it down stiffly. I turned away, I understand what it feels like to touch but you can’t.

 

"You know that all of this is no longer just a joke, you also know my real feelings. You mean more to me than what you think. Jieun, I think I've explained many things to you, did my confession yesterday mean nothing?" Woohyun looked at me, his eyes looked sad.

 

"Of course yesterday was very meaningful for me. I already admitted my feelings, but you didn’t. You just said I was jealous, you also didn’t admit anything."

 

"Was it not clear enough? That explains a lot of things, it explained that I couldn’t get away from you, it also explained that you're very important to me. It also explained that I… will do anything so I could stay with you." With his index finger trace my cheek, leaving a trail of cold faint touch on my hot skin.

 

 

 

 

"I will do anything in order to stay with you as well, anything." I whispered softly.

 

 

 

 

 

"So, would you showed me where I can find Hyuna?"

 

"I'm not that close with Hyuna to know where her favorite places are. But I know one Jinpyo’s private villa which is often visited by Hyuna."

 

"You've been there before?"

 

"Only once, when she celebrated her birthday party." The relief covers me, I don’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter