-12

In Love With Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

OST

 

 

Jieun's POV

 

 

 

Woohyun was standing in front of the dressing table, staring straight at where I stood. His face winced when I started to scream.

 

 

 

 

"No need to overeact, you're starting to look like a little girl who easily to get scared in horror films."

 

"Can’t you warn me before appearing suddenly? You can make me get a heart attack." Both of my hands were clinging tightly to my chest, my heart still beating fast.

 

"I don’t appear suddenly, I've been here for half an hour, waiting for you to shower. I thought you were asleep in there."

 

"No need to be sarcastic." I grimaced as he walked to the bed, trying to stay far away from him. I tightened my bathrobe, since I wasn’t wearing anything underneath.

 

 

 

 

 

"You've slept for a full hour." He said, I was surprised.

 

"Did you stalk me?"

 

"I don’t need to do that. I'm just here to make sure that ... you’re okay."

 

"Oh, thank you."

 

"I like the way you sleep, and your snoring."

 

"I didn’t snore!" “You did."

 

“No, I didn’t snore!" Woohyun laughed after teasing me, he had become a slightly more relaxed Woohyun.

 

 

 

 

 

"By the way Jieun, I was wondering ... why did you accept Jiyeon’s offer?"

 

"I just want to help."

 

"Why do you want to help all of a sudden?"

 

"I do this with sincerity, without any purpose. I'm not the kind of person who would seek to profit from the suffering of others. I'm also not going to utilize Jiyeon, if that's what you're afraid of. Once you find your brother and catch people who killed you, the business between us is over." I said firmly.

 

 

 

"Agreed." He nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

"I suddenly remember the nickname you gave to Jiyeon"

 

"What's wrong with it?"

 

"Can you say it again? I'm afraid tomorrow I will forget it when she decides to test me once again."

 

"I called her Nunji."

 

"Oh. Her name is a bit ... strange to me."

 

"I don’t blame you. Indeed, most ordinary people would think it’s strange." He looked away.

 

 

 

 

"Just continue teasing me, Woohyun."

 

"Easy to get offended huh? Cute." He chuckled.

 

"Don’t make fun of me!" I grabbed a pillow and threw right at him. His eyes widened and he dodged.

 

"Don’t throw pillows at me."

I glared at him sharply, taking another pillow, preparing to throw it if he teases me again. This time I won’t miss it.

 

 

 

 

"Hey... hey... I'm just kidding. Please don’t throw it again." Woohyun approached hesitantly, a smile still on his face. Damn, he looks so charming. "I called her Nunji, in Korean nun means snow."

 

"Snow. Why do you call her snow?"

 

"What do you feel when touching snow?"

 

“Cold."

 

"You're right, I called her snow-Jiyeon, snow-woman. It's kind of a joke between us, because she is a cold-hearted woman. Common sense and logic always takes first if she’s working."

 

"That's why you call her Nunji, Nun Jiyeon! But you love her." My eyes are fixed on Woohyun, who looked sad. He looked at me a long time before answering,

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter