-15

In Love With Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

OST

 

 

 

 

 

! Why are they looking for me? I don’t even know them, what do Woohyun’s killers want from me? Who's the assh*le who asked those jerks to kill me? All these questions were jumping in my head. Annoyed, I gathered all my stuff and stuffed them in my bag, I glanced at a slightly wrinkled brown envelope with suspicion, don’t tell me they were looking for this. I glanced reluctantly to the entire room.

Cabinets knocked down to open, drawers pulled out and left hanging on the frame, sheets and blankets piled dismantled messily on the floor. Isn’t this room situation clearly shouted that they were looking for something? I immediately checked out from hotel today. But unfortunately, I don’t know any way in Busan, finally after thinking for a few minutes I pulled up and surrender. Then decided to call him.

 

 

 

 

 

"Woohyun ..."

 

I called softly and waited. The air inside the car suddenly whistling and Woohyun appeared just beside me, his expression was tense and anxious. I watched with amazement, not believing that he could hear me, no matter how far the distance that separates us.

 

 

 

 

"Are you okay? Have you asked the room boy?" His tense face changed and he grinned at me in relax.

 

"You come because you hear my call?" He gave me a bored look.

 

"Of course, do you even think I could read minds?"

 

"No need to be grumpy, I’m just asking okay? That means you can hear anyone as long as they mention your name?"

 

"Do you think I'm a superman? What exactly are you trying to say?"

I opened my mouth to answer, but immediately closed it again and looked down. Confused out of sudden why such a question could cross my mind. Hopefully, not because of what happened in the car before, or ... I don’t know, I don’t know.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey." He called. I looked up and stared at him. "What?" Woohyun looked at me with a puzzled expression.

 

 

 

"No, forget it."

 

"I know what you want to ask. You want to know if I could hear everyone who calls my name or just you alone, like that right?"

 

"I'm just curious, can’t I?"

 

"I just heard your call. Just your voice. It’s clear, as if coming from inside my head, here." He pointed to his temple.

 

 

 

 

I was stunned, fascinated by him. It’s not my fault if my body reacts like this, what would you do if a man as handsome as Woohyun says that your voice is always heard in his head, with his deep voice, which is less than three feet away from you? Woohyun cocked his head slightly. "Do you know why it’s like that, Jieun?"

 

"How would I know that." I said coldly.

 

"Irresponsible woman, you’re the one who you start this conversation."

Woohyun grunted softly and turned out to window, his back to me, he didn’t say anything. I was stunned staring at his broad back, my goodness. Is he sulking? So childish, accidentally my laughter exploded, the young master Woohyun is so cute.

 

 

 

 

 

"What's so funny?" Woohyun looked away from the window and looked at me with deep wrinkles in his forehead.

 

"You’re cute." I said with a big smile.

 

"I'm not cute." After a long sigh, Woohyun watching me intently. "Jieun, did something happen? What did the room boy say?"
 

 

 

 

"I had forced him to talk to me, he admitted giving information about the woman to them after I threatened to report him to the police. I told him those three men are killers and they are plotting to kill someone tonight, the target is a guest who staying at the hotel. They mentioned a name and asked Kwanghee, the room boy I mean, told the room number where she was staying.”

 

“Then who is she?" He asked, curious. I looked away, looked down and my hands that were shaking. That fear is back again. "Jieun, I know you hear m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter