-14

In Love With Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

OST

 

 

 

"Shh, be quiet." Woohyun whispered in my ear, my eyes widened in horror.

 

"Hrrmm?"

 

 

 

Woohyun? Is he the one who doing this to me?

 

 

 

 

 

"Promise me you won’t make any sound."

 

He whispered, his eyes staring intently into my eyes with worry, locking me in his gaze and I nodded resignedly. Woohyun slowly releasing his hand over my mouth, my heart was beating wildly and sounded very loud. So does the rhythm of my short breath. I lifted my head and gasped slightly. My eyes were staring Woohyun's plump lips. 

 

 

 

Oh my! That was too close.

 

 

 

I gaped in horror after realizing my position, I was in a prone position, leaning entirely on Woohyun, or more precisely in his arms, with my head leaning against his broad chest.  His hand hugging my waist, and the other hand placed on my shoulders. Wait a minute... what does this mean? I can touch Woohyun? I’m not supposed able to touch him. Damn, it’s impossible to think logically at this time,

 

I clenched my teeth and eventually give up to the strange sensation that began to arise around my stomach. Warm feeling coursed through my body.

 

 

 

 

 

"They're here." His jaw clenched angrily. I feel Woohyun’s body stiffened immediately beneath me.

 

His hands which were hugging my waist tightened and his left hand on my shoulder who placed on my shoulder before, now clasped me more tightly to his chest. I can’t breathe! I was panic.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Do you think she will be back again?" Came a hoarse voice from a man.

 

"Of course, her stuff is still there." Answer a heavier sound.

 

"I wonder why he gave you this task. It would be easier if we had her photo."

 

"No need that, her  characteristic had been mentioned clearly. We will finish her tonight." Then they laughed, rough laughter that will give you goosebumps. I can’t see them, my head buried so deep into Woohyun’s chest. But I know what I heard, they were planning a murder. I wonder who is the target.

 

 

 

 

 

"We are going to play tonight."

 

"I can’t wait, hopefully she's beautiful." The man with the husky voice said harshly.

 

 

They target a woman! Woohyun increasingly tightened his arms around me as he shifted his position. Their step foot are getting away, but we still didn’t dare to move, so we just listened. A few minutes later we heard the sound of a car’s engine being , accompanied by the roar of a car that is moving away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“They're gone." I said softly, Woohyun still not loosen his arms.

 

 

 

"Woohyun ... they're gone." I called him. And when he realized, Woohyun straightened up suddenly, making me fell forward.

 

 

 

"Ouch." My nose hit passenger seat with a hard hit. As he tried to get up I rubbed the tip of my nose feels a little sore. "Oh!"

I exclaimed with eyes wide open in surprise when I accidentaly went through him. It's really not good if there is a ghost that went through your body, I don’t know the others, but this time I went through Woohyun’s body. It feels like, I winced, a rustled winter winds. I quickly straighten my body back, my heart beat again at maximum speed.

 

 

 

"S-sorry." I said, I could feel my face getting hot. But Woohyun’s not paying attention, his eyes stared at the car that just left before.

 

"Follow that car!"

 

"Why?" I asked in a daze.

 

"Just follow it, quick!" Well, at least it’s not too difficult to follow a big black Harrier. I took a two-car distance behind, so it won’t be too flashy.

 

 

 

 

"Did you see them?"

 

"Very clearly, I met them in the lobby."

 

"Lobby? They saw you?" He frowned.

 

"No, they were busy bribing a hotel worker before. What’s wrong Woohyun?"

 

"Then you definitely could see a muscular man with small eyes and pierced ears?" His voice now sounded more like a low growl vibrated by anger.

 

"That pierced man, of course. Your acquaintance?"

 

"More than just an acquaintance. He owes me big." He growled, making him look creepier.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter