-31

In Love With Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

OST

 

 

 

I don’t know how long I slept since Inna disappeared, I find Woohyun standing in front of my room’s window, with his back facing me. His broad back seemed bent slightly, looked sad, but there was something different about him. Today he doesn’t seem like usual, the sparkle of sunlight doesn’t give effect as I always remembered and admired.

There was a strange faint stain on his back, littering his supposed to be cleaned white shirt. There was a sound of water droplets that feels really disturbing, I looked up to find a leaking roof but did not find anything. Realizing I had awakened, Woohyun turned his body to me. My body suddenly felt stiff and I got goosebumps.

 

My eyes widened in horror and I clenched my jaw so hard that my teeth ache then I felt something hot fell down from corner of my eye. Woohyun is in his original form, his death form, just like an image that so strongly imprinted in my memory, Woohyun who soaked in blood. Five deep red holes in his chest still look wet, blood oozes out and contaminate almost the entire front of his shirt.

This is what I heard when I woke up before, drops of blood on the floor, not water that has now formed a widening pool of blood in my room. I turned my eyes back on Woohyun, this time looking straight at his face. What shocked me the most, he’s really Woohyun. What distinguishes it’s his almost bluish pale skin, scarred left cheek that still bleeding because of wounds that obtained when the car windows broke apart.

 

The lips that I always longed is now cracked and looked blue, frozen. The corner of his lips is seriously injured and torn, because of the pistol grip that hit his face. This is Woohyun’s real form, the form I really wanted to see few hours ago just because of curiosity. I ventured staring into a pair of his black eyes, eyes that are so cold, empty, lifeless, Woohyun challenged by staring me back deeply.

He wanted to know how I would react when I saw his original form, perhaps he wished I’ll be scared and run away. This Woohyun gave me cold and heavy sensation as it does when I felt the presence of vengeful ghost, his gaze made me not able to move my limbs. When Woohyun broke the eye contact, my heart aches because I know that I have failed, I’m afraid of him. I can see the pain, sadness, disappointed and hurt in his eyes. Because of my rejection. Woohyun started to walk away.

 

 

 

 

"Don’t! Don’t go!" I reached out to grab him and Woohyun dodged, hurt feelings seem so obvious in his bluish pale face that was half destroyed.

 

"Please don’t go. Please don’t leave me."

 

 

 

I grabbed his forearm, without thinking I pulled him backwards, holding him close, feel the seepage of blood that soaks my shirt up to my skin. I pressed my cheek to his pale and cold neck, fishy blood smell that like rusty iron mixed with Woohyun’s scent that I missed so much is filling my nose cavity.

I don’t care with his terrible form, because after all he is Woohyun, the man who I love so much, he is my Woohyun, which got hurt and disappointed when he saw the fear flashed in my eyes. If I let him go now, he’ll never come back. Turns out Woohyun is so stubborn, he's still trying to let me go. I tightened my arms, I was no longer able to distinguish which one is my tears and Woohyun’s blood. I closed my eyes and let the tears flow.

 

"Don’t go, please... don’t even think of leaving me. I can’t do it, I’ve told you I don’t care. For me, you're still Woohyun."

I was crying hard with him on my arms. Woohyun’s tensed body I felt under my arms loosened slowly and his stiff shoulders sag, he let me hold him then I felt a pair of sturdy arms around me, pulling me into his arms. I really love it when his scent fullfils my nose. I’m home, this is where I belong where I can find peace, in Wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter