-17

In Love With Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jieun's POV

 

 

"Why?"

 

"There’s no point in making them grow anxious. Let them assume Soohyun is still undiscovered."

 

"But ... won’t it be better to let your family know that Soohyun is okay? I mean, at least they know if he survived?"

 

"Then what? What will you answer if they ask where Soohyun is now? Say if you lose him again? No, Jieun. We won’t give any news to my family after knowing for sure where Soohyun is. Without it, all will be in vain by giving them empty hope then snatch it back. There will be no point, you're going to carve even deeper cuts." I tried to protest, but didn’t manage to find the right words. Seeing me went silent, Woohyun walked past by me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I still have business."

 

"Wait. But what about Jiyeon and your mother? They must be very worried about Soohyun.”

 

“Enough, you're not going to argue with me about this. I know you're worried about them. But believe me, we’ve done the right thing." He smiled lazily, I blinked twice and then turned my back to him. That smile!

 

"Okay, if you think it's the best." There was a pleasant soft laughter, then the atmosphere became silent. I turned slowly and didn’t find anyone there. Woohyun has gone.

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

OST

Woohyun's POV

 

 

She blushed, I felt myself laughing. I know she's trying to hide it, but not fast enough. Two seconds was enough for me to see the blush creep over her cheeks. It’s like Jieun made my heart that has stopped beating as it’s alive and as if there is blood in my body’s vain. I spun in the air, staring at the closed purple curtain and smiled bitterly. Feeling warmth that overflow to the outside, to where I floated a few feet from her window.

Day by day I’m unable to be nearby her, a few days ago her warmth made me feel comfortable, fun, nothing more. But later, I found myself so dependent on a sense of that comfort, her warmth wrap my soul and I get carried away by it. I want her every minute, and every second. Jieun’s attitude worsened my condition. Can I hope? Or a cursed creature like me isn’t allowed to have any hope?

A few hours ago, these arms hugged her. I looked down at my hands. I turned my eyes to the outer wall of her room. Through clenched jaw, I let myself drift closer, I crane my hands and concentrate fully. Then cursed softly, I couldn’t even feel the rough texture of that damn wall just like how I touched the soft curves of her body. I can also feel her fear, as if sniffing a delicious food smell.

 

 

I sped away, the wind makes my brain confused and foggy. I thought again of my new abilities. I never imagined that loses ability to touch is so frustating. Isn’t the other ghosts usually still have the ability to touch something? In the movie, usually a ghost can throw and drop objects, also strangle the main actor. So I’m supposed to also have that ability, at least, so I can strangle those bastards to death.

Anger fills over me, making me blind and only saw glimpses of my death being played again and over again. Until my head hurts and I curled up on the ground, falling from a height of ten meters. My whole body shaking with anger. Then I realized that I wasn’t alone. Quickly I stared behind me, there are about five, seven or eight maybe ...no, ! They are more and more, creatures from another world, my kind. In various shapes and models.

Although I almost accustomed by their appearance in every place, I prefer not to look at their faces openly. Because sometimes, their death form still make me look away and groan. The closer they are to me, the repetition of my death scenes becoming clearer. Two cars stopped in the middle of the highway, the sound of a loud squeal of tires. Scattered broken window glass, a gun aimed on my face. Blood in my mouth, in my nose, in my chest, blood everywhere and then the gun was fired. Shoot. Shoot. Shoot. Shoot. Shoot.

At the same time, anger bubbling inside me. Emotions

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter