His bestfriend, Chen.

Hatred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You was sitting on the couch when suddenly the bell rang but you ignored it as you thought it was Kai. But then once the door was opened you shocked to see it wasn’t him.

You stood up immedietly as you ran towards the kitchen grabbing for the knife.

“Stay away from me! Who are you?!” you said as fearness was written all over your face.

“Wait. I’m Chen, Kai’s friend. He told me to bring you away from here..” Chen said as he tried to approach you and get away the knife from your hand.

You didn’t response to him as you keep pointing the knife towards him but you suddenly felt dizzy and the knife in your grasp fall on the floor.

Chen looked your sleeping face with pity. He knew what Kai had done towards you. He knew everything as Kai had tell him.

“Dude, she’s with me..” Chen typed a message and sent it to Kai.

After a few hours, you gained your conscious and you saw that man again.

“Who are you?!” you asked in panicked. You checked yourself and you figured out that you’re still in the same clothes.

Chen approached you, he could see you’re scared to death. Tears building up in your eyes which touched his man’s heart.

“Hey..don’t worry I won’t hurt you. I’m Chen.” He introduced himself.

You get off from the bed and ran away towards the balcony. Chen was shocked on your doings as he tried to calm you down.

“Wait, Airin-ah! Don’t do this! ” he reached out for your hand but you snatched it away.

You’re crying like a crazy girl, you wanted to die so bad. You thought that it will relief the pain and suffer that you’ve been through. You’re about to jump when suddenly,

“I know you love Kai!!” he suddenly speak up made you stopped for a while.

“I know you love him so much. I know he you and I promised that I will help you. ” He said again and this time he tried to reach for your hand and he quickly dragged you down.

You cried again. Yes, you love him but he had ruined your life. Your whole body trembling again when you remembered the promise h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter