Misundertsanding

Hatred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You rested your back against the wall while waiting for Chen to come out from the room. You was all alone. You didn’t see their shadow at all. You knew they’re mad because you decided to wait for Kai in the hospital. Few minutes later, Chen walked out from the room and he went to the seat beside you. The ripple of frustration showed on his face even he tried to hide it.

“He’s fine..” he simply said without looking at you. He stared blankly at the white painted wall in front his as cupped his mouth.

“Chen oppa, are you alright?” you asked when you could sense he was hiding something.

Chen remained silent.

“Did they blame you because not telling them that you’re Kai’s friend?” you guessed and he still didn’t give you any response.

“I need to go. Don’t worry about me. Go home and rest, okay..” he said with a smile. You knew Chen forced himself to smile.

Your eyes watched for Chen until he faded away from your sight. You peeked inside the room and saw Kai lying weakly on the bed. Both of his hand was wounded as his face was full of bruises.

“Wake up, Kai..I need you and the baby need a father..” you whispered as you planted a kiss on his forehead.

You then leaved his room. You needed to settle down another misunderstanding that just occurred.

~~

You was waiting for Chun Hee and Chanyeol in the living room. You needed to explain everything at them. You glanced over the wall clock and it was 6.30 p.m . You knew they will returned home in a little while.

You was right when Chun Hee and Chanyeol arrived home few minutes later. Chun Hee saw you first but she didn’t smile while Chanyeol pretended that he didn’t see you.

“Unnie.. Chanyeol-ah..” you called for them softly as bit your lower lips.

Chun Hee looked at you as she held his brother arm, dragging him softly towards you. Chanyeol shot you a glare and he followed his sister. Tense was floating in the air making you feel like a crime but you couldn’t be scared. You needed to explain everything.

“I need to tell you guys something..” you looked at both of them with a eyes that full of guilt.

You wished that they would give you a chance to explained and yes, you got it.

“Look, I’m sorry if I’m ruining the vacation. I swear that I didn’t plan this to happen..”

“You should say sorry at Suho, the one that you hurt the most! How could you hurt him like that? Don’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter