Baekhyun, Chanyeol

Hatred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You walked down the street all alone as you hold your tears not to fall down. It was just too much. You hate Kai! Yes, you wanted to hate him so much for everything he had done on you but just can’t. But the pain that digging in yourself making you feel like . You felt miserable. What JungMi had said to you came to your mind again.

“I said get out! Get out from my fiancé’s house!!!!!” JungMi yelled. She pulled your wounded hand out of the house and she locked the door.

You cupped your ears and you’re about to tear up. You know there’s many eyes began to look at you with weird stare.

“Airin?” suddenly a guy called out your name made you stop walking. You gasped in shock as you saw it was Baekhyun. You’re about to run when he managed to grab your hand.

“Let me go, Baekhyun-ah. Let me go.” you begged as you ended up crying. You’re disgrace towards him, disgrace for not believing on what he had say about Kai.

“I won’t let you go. Do you know how much we’re worrying about you? Do you know how much Suho worries about you? Don’t run away again, Airin-ah..” he pleaded and it just made you feel out of guilt even more towards them.

“Baekhyun-ah, please..let me go. I don’t want to see guys. I’m disgust with myself. Please..” you’re begging again as you held his hand, trying to free his grasp but Baekhyun insisted.

He decided not to let you ran away again. He didn’t bear to see his friend looking for you anymore day and night. He calmed you down and he brought you to the nearby café.

Not so long after that, Chanyeol appeared. They both exchanged their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter