Run away

Hatred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You felt nothing as day by day passed. You grew tired of crying too much. You began to accept the fact that Kai will leave you soon. That day, you decided to go to the nearby bookshop. You got yourself ready while wearing a blue long sleeve shirt and a white long pants. You tied your hair into ponytail and grabbed for your purse before walked out and headed to downstairs.

You fetched a taxi and went to the mall. 20 minutes later, you arrived there. You went inside the mall and headed to the bookshop. You felt so heaven when you saw a lot of novel lining up proudly on the rack. You grabbed one of the novel as you read the synopsis. It grabbed your attention and you went to the cashier to pay for it.

You roamed alone inside the big mall alone. You felt uncomfortable as you felt there eyes that eyeing on you. You quicken your step but it was stopped when you saw Kai walked out from the wedding boutique. He was with JungMi. You mouth was slightly parted as you looked at both of them. Kai removed JungMi’s hand from his arm harshly as he was shock to see you there.

You turned your body before Kai could do anything as you ran away from him.

“Yah! JongIn-ah!!!” JungMi yelled as she stomped her feet after Kai chased for you.

She was ashamed because Kai simply left him like that in the middle of the crowd.

You ran out of the mall as you couldn’t stop your tears from falling.

“Airin-ah..” Kai grabbed your hand which made you stopped running.

“No. It’s okay. I understand” you forced yourself to smile as you tried to remove his hand but he didn’t.

“Don’t do this to me. Please..” he pleaded.

 

 

Kai drove his car towards out of the town. You fall asleep because of tiredness and he didn’t want to wake you up until he reached the destination. He had decided everything even he know there will be danger waiting, he didn’t want to leave you no matter what.

You stirred up from your sleep when you felt someone caressed you cheek softly. You whined as you blinked few times to get a better vision. You sit up properly as you saw Kai smiling at you.

“Where are we?” you asked when you saw unfamiliar surrounding.

“I’ll tell you later. Now come ..” he said with a smile as he blinked.

You got down from the car and Kai held your hand as he interlaced his fingers with yours.

You shivered when the cold air hit you as Kai gently took off his jacket and wrapped it around your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter