Will it comes true?

Hatred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m sorry, Airin-ah. I’ve to go..” Kai began to disappear from your view.

As you tried to catch his hand, he was just getting far away from you.

“Noooo!!!!!!!!!” you jolted up from your sleep.

“Hey..are you okay?” Kai asked with his sleepy voice.

His eyes was half-closed as he rubbed it to get a clear vision. You tried to catch your breath again as sweat trickled down from your forehead.

“Getting a nightmare again?” he asked concernly, even though he was sleepy there’s a ripple of worry on his face.

You nodded as your body was slightly tremble.

“It’s okay..I’m always here with you..” he said as he smiled with his almost closing eyes.

“Let’s sleep now..” he said as you nodded.

You laid down again beside him as he positioned the blanket so that  it will covered your body and his properly. You faced him as he pulled you closer to him. Few seconds later, he jumped off into his dream world again. Your eyes was still widely opened as you looked at Kai’s sleeping face.

It was the third time you had a same dream. Kai would left you behind. You tried to ignore the dream but you couldn’t as the dream will always visit in your sleep and which made you more anxious was Kai didn’t know. You didn’t want to hurt him if you told him about it. You’re just too scared of losing him right now. You’re scared the happiness that you just got would be blew away again.

People said that not to believe so much with the dream but your dream was different. It was something that you couldn’t ignore or keep it aside. You observed Kai’s face silently. There’s no smile form but tears were building up in your eyes.

“I’m scared of losing you, oppa..” you whispered as you planted a soft kiss on his nose.

You spend your night watching him sleeping as you’re giving up to force your eyes to close.

Next morning, you silent the alarm before Kai waken from his sleep. It was 6.45a.m and you felt so fatigue since you could not even closed your eyes for a while. You slowly placed Kai’s hand on the pillow as you get off from the bed. You tied your hair into a ponytail and you pulled the blanket over his body before you went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter