Burst out

Hatred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You was playing with Hwan when suddenly Chun Hee entered your room with a bright smile plastered on her face.

“Mommy!” Hwan cheered as he stretched his arm wanting to be carry in his mother’s arm.

Chun Hee carried him in her arm as she kissed his son many times. Hwan giggled happily as he avoided it. You laughed looking at them, wishing that one day you could be that happy with your baby. Chun Hee really inspired you when you know she was a single mother.

You looked at Chun Hee and both of you smile at the same time. Few seconds later, Chanyeol and Baekhyun came into your room too.

“Yah! Stop being so excited! ” Chun Hee said as she saw Chanyeol was so excited.

“Airin-ah, there’s something I need to tell you..” Baekhyun said and his face changed to the serious one.

Your heart suddenly thumped so fast to see his face.

“Let’s go for a vacation!!!!!” Baekhyun screamed as he laughed heartily to see your scare face.

“Yah!!! I thought it is something serious to talk about!” you threw a pillow towards him as you pouted.

“So do you want to go?” Chun Hee asked and you nodded.

~~

“Yooohooooo!!!” Chanyeol beamed as all of you reached the chalet.

 His attitudes triumph over his nephew sometimes but there’s nothing wrong. His cheering up the situation. You waited in the lobby while waiting for Chun Hee and Chanyeol to get the keys to the room.

Your eyes was busy watching for Chen and Hwan. They’re so lovely. Chen treated Hwan like his own son which touched your heart. Chen was carrying Hwan on his back a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter