A new him

Hatred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You watched over Kai sleeping face. He face was little bit sunken then before you left him. Chen told you that he was awake but then he fall asleep again.

“He woke up but he’s asleep again now..”

“He refused to talk and he didn’t want to take any meal…”

 You softly touched his wounded hand but unfortunately he woke up from his sleep because of your touch.

“I’m sorry if I wake you up..” you apologized as you pulled out your hand. He didn’t respond but he was looking at your flawless face.

*She changed..* he thought as a weak smile form on his face.

You was stunned by his smile, it was weak yet sincere. For a few seconds, you let him sending a soft gaze at you. You heart fluttered when you saw him smiling. You knew he wanted to change and you’re there to help him. You didn’t want him to on going drowning with his past anymore.

You was shocked to see tears escaped from his eyes.

“Hey..” you wiped away the tears as you shook your head.

“What are you doing h-here?” his voice cracked as he’s not talking to anyone for a few days.

“Waiting for you to wake up..” you simply answered as you stood up.

Kai could saw clearly you little baby bump even you’re wearing a loose shirt. He was hit by the guilt upon he saw it. He couldn’t believe that he’s going to be a father. Mixed feelings strikes him out but he was happy that he’s going to be a father. You took the porridge on the tray as you went to the seat beside his bed again.

“You need to eat..” you said as you reached out for the spoon.

You’re ready to fed him up but he refused. He shook his head as he growing a distance from the spoon.

“Okay.. if you don’t want this tell me what you want to eat?” you said with a cheer voice to attract his interest to speak.

“W-why are y-you doing this?” he u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter