His Past

Hatred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You looked outside through the windowsill. The sun was shining proudly and they rays hit your eyes making your eyes became half-closed. Slowly, you placed your hand on your flat tummy. You caressed it softly, you realized that the baby has no wrong and you promised that you’ll keep it no matter what.

You closed your eyes preventing the tears from falling down but you failed. It fall down. You cried silently thinking of your faith, thinking of your baby’s faith when he/she will be born without a father.

“Airin..”

You looked over Chen who was standing at the door and you smiled at him. He went to your side and you looked at him with watery eyes. Chen knew it must be really hard for you by seeing your red and puff eyes. You’re crying too much and it really makes anyone heart’s fell to see you like that.

“How do you feel?” he asked concernly

“Fine..I’ll be discharge this afternoon..” you answered.

“Chen oppa, do Kai know about this?” you asked and he shook his head.

“No. I didn’t tell him and I won’t tell him..”

“Airin-ah, can I ask you something?” he asked, he seems serious. “Will you give Kai a chance if he changed one day?”

“I don’t know, oppa..but I think it won’t happen. He hates me that much, right?” you answered with a weak voice.

“No. He don’t hate you. I know him really well, he’s my friend..”

“Oppa, is it only me the reason he turned out to be emotionless like this?”

“No..” he shook his and making you frowned with his answer.

“Kai know that you shouldn’t be the one that supposed to pay for his revenge. He turned out to be like this because of his childhood past.” He added.

“What happened on him?”

“Kai is the only child in the family. He got a happy family and he was so closed with his mom since his dad was too busy working but he’s a loyal hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter