Almost done.

Hatred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next morning, your eyes squinted when the sun rays hit your face. Kai burried his face behind your neck and you could feel his warm breath. You grabbed for Kai’s watch and your eyes widened when you saw he was late to go work.

“Oppa wake up. It’s already 8.00!” you said in panic as you shook his shoulder lightly.

He groaned with his eyes still closed as he tighten his hug.

“Oppa..wake up..” you said again.

“No morning kiss I won’t wake up..” he whined while his eyes was still tightly shut.

You shook your head looking at him but quickly pecked on his cheek.

“I want it here..” he said as he pointed out his lips.

“Yahhh!” you cheerly yelled and he opened his eyes.

In a blink of eyes, he gently pinned you on the bed, not wanting to hurt you and the baby inside your tummy.

“Oppa, you’re getting late..” you said with a worried face.

“No. I’m not going to the office again.” He said.

He then leaned closer to your face and nuzzled his nose with your neck. You know what he wanted and you let him as you couldn’t resist with his touch.

 

 

“I’m going to my house to pack our things. After that, I’m going to meet Suho and settle down everything. Stay here and don’t get out of this house,okay? If there’s anything, quickly give me a call.”

“Suho oppa?” you frowned and he nodded.

“Don’t worry. He is the one who help me with this plan.” He said with a smile while he rubbed your hair tenderly.

 

As Kai left, you locked the door immediately.

 

Kai pack his things quickly and followed by yours. His mind was worry about you. Finished packing up everything, he rushed out from the house. He placed the luggage on back seat and he slidded into the driver seat then.

“Suho-ah, where are you?” Kai asked through the phone.

“I’ll be waiting for you at Starlight Cafe.” Suho answered.

“Okay. I’ll be there in 15 minutes.” Kai said before ended the call.

Kai then pressed the pedal and his car accelerate on the road.

 

~~

Mr. Kim Jaehyo clasped his hand together while waiting a phone call from someone. He could sit in peace as he knew his son was planning something else to run away.

Seconds later, his phone rang and he answered it in prompt.

“Sir, Kai just get out from the house with two luggage.” A man from the other line said

“Is the girl with him?” Mr. Kim asked.

“No. He’s all alone.”

“Where is the girl?!”

“She lived in a small house out of the town.”

“Get the girl now!” he commanded as he ended up the call.

His chest was moving up and down while his anger increased to the maximum point.

“Get the car ready now!” he yelled as his men rushed to prepare a car for him.

“You really want to challenge me, JongIn-shi!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter