Date

Hatred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“The baby is growing healthily so there’s nothing to worry about. Just need to remember take a healthy meal and don’t forget to drink milk at least twice in a day, okay?” the doctor said as she smiled looking at you and Kai. Both of your nodded at the same time before left the room.

“Oppa, where are we going?” you asked when you saw Kai used a different way to go home.

“Shopping~~~” Kai cheered but his eyes was still focusing on driving.

“Shopping ???what for?” you asked in shocked while Kai nodded his head.

“Just follow me,okay?”  Kai said as he glanced over you with a big smile plastered on his face.

You and Kai roaming inside the shopping mall together. He didn’t let your go away as he interlaced his fingers with yours. You noticed that few eyes watching over you and some were whispering. Kai suddenly stopped in from of a boutique. You could see it was a boutique for pregnant mothers.

“Come..” he dragged your hand gently as you followed him from behind.

Kai’s eyes beamed brightly as he stopped in front of the hanging rack. He then raised his eyebrows few times with a very wide smile on his face while you shook your head.

“No..oppa..” you said as you’re about to drag him out of the shop.

“Hey..It’s cute..come on..let’s try!” he beamed as he took the couple shirt.

You saw the promoter inside the boutique chuckled looking at two of you. You looked at Kai who was busy looking for the colour for the couple shirt. It was obviously shown that he was happy and you could not help yourself for not smiling. You’re glad that he changed now and he was too excited to wait for the baby to be born even there was still 5 months left.

You gave a sign that you wanted to sit and he nodded. You went to the chair beside the fitting room while looking at Kai who was still busy looking for the couple shirt and some clothes for you.

You smiled while recalled the things that he had done for you after he fully recover from his past. He bought that new house, he changed to someone who was very warm-hearted person and you know he was loving. You’re so happy with his changes but still deep in your heart, you’re feeling guilty on….Suho.

You didn’t meet him anymore after the vacation. You tried to call him but he won’t pick even you called him thousands time. You went to his house without Kai’s knowledge but he wasn’t home. His maid said that he rarely be at home nowdays while Baekhyun and Chanyeol were avoiding you continuously. There’s only Chun Hee who was there with you and both of you’re still keep in touch with each other. You missed them a lot especially Suho but it was no more than as a brother.

Kai stopped your reverie as he called your name. You looked at him while washed away your thought about Suho and showed him a smile, not wanting him to suspect anything. You went to him as you smile getting wider when he showed you a couple shirt that he had choose.

“Mommy to be”

“Daddy to be”

It was written on the shirt while you chuckled looking at his excited face.

“Let’s try..” he said as two of you went to the fitting room.

“Are you done?” Kai asked outside the fitting room and your head peeked outside the room.

You saw Kai was waiting as he already in the shirt. He saw you as he raised his eyebrow asking you to show yourself fully.

“You’re so cute!” he chuckled,

“Come on, let’s pay..” he q

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter