Confession

Hatred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You got yourself ready that night. They planned to do some BBQ and you agreed about it. Chun Hee and Hwan had already went to the beach 10 minutes ago. You looked yourself in the mirror as you comb your long-silky black hair before you tied it into a pony tail. You placed the comb on the place back as Kai suddenly came into your mind. You missed him. No, you missed him so much. After Chen told you about his past, you’ve forgive him. It might sound ridiculous to forgive him that easy after all his doings on yourself but you couldn’t hold any grudge towards him even you tried. Especially, when you’re now carrying his baby.

You realized the feelings for him never faded away even you know he had hurt you so much. You just can’t and deep in your heart you’re wishing that he will change one day and took the responsibility on you but you know it won’t happen except there’s a miracle.

Your phone suddenly rang and you Chen’s name popped out on the screen. You answered it.

“Hey.. join us now!” Chen said, his voice enough to show he’s enjoying the party.

“Okay..okay..” you laughed lightly listen to his voice and you hang up the phone.

You looked yourself once again in the mirror as you washed away Kai in your mind. You forced yourself to smile even though inside you’re hurting.

You walked out from the room and locked it. You quickly went to the beach not wanting them to wait for you any longer. As you arrived there, you saw no ones that you recognize . You saw nothing except for the running down BBQ grill. Panic began to exist in yourself as your eyes wandering around. You took out your phone from the sling back and dialled for Chun Hee’s number but it wasn’t answer. You tried the same to Suho and the result was still same.

You’re about to run into your room when suddenly the fireworks blows up in the sky.  You turned you back and saw them lining up.

“Surprise!!!” You was shocked yet amazed with the colourful  fireworks in the night.

“Happy birthday!” they all cheered and you saw Suho standing in the middle with a birthday cake.

You didn’t remember it was your birthday at all but you really touched on the surprise they made. You smiled in shocked as Chun Hee went to you and hugged you as she patted your back. “Happy birthday! I wish you a happy journey with your upcoming baby..”

“Helloooo..faster make a wish and blow the candles, please..” Baekhyun said as he rolled his eyes and you chuckled.

You walked towards Suho, standing in front of him and he smiled sweetly at you. You closed your eyes and made a wish and seconds later, you opened your eyes, blew away the candle and you slice down the cake. Everybody clapped in unison and Suho used his right hand to pick up a slice of cake as he fed you up. Everyone seems happy but not Chen.

*Please God, don’t make Kai see this..* he prayed in his heart but it was too late, he saw everything.

Not so far from there, it was a pair of eyes watching with mingle feelings. Kai didn’t know why but he felt so hurt, he felt like there’s a knife stuck in his heart and its bleeding so bad. He felt betrayed as all this time he thought that you love him. The glass in Kai’s right hand cracked and the pieces of glass twinge into his palm and it was bleeding but he didn’t care since it was nothing compared to his bleeding heart.

“Come! Let’s take some photo!” Chanyeol cheered as he shoved the camera up in the air.

Suho was carrying Hwan in his arm when suddenly Baekhyun ran towards him.

“Sorry, dude..” he said as he smudge Suho’s face with the charcoal dust.

“Yah!” Suho yelled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter