Blaming him

Hatred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I said let me go!” you said harshly as you slapped Suho’s cheek. Your tried your best to control the anger of yours as you noticed that many eyes were looking at both of you.

“Can you please let me explain----”

“No!”

“Then for how long you want to treat me like this?”

“For the rest of my life. From now and on, don’t ever dare to show your face in front of me again! I hate you!!” you shouted infront of his face and you started to leave him.

You just can’t hold your tears anymore. It flowed down like a waterfall as you increased your speed of walking. You vowed to yourself that you will never forgive him. Kim JoonMyeon. How you hate to hear that name and how you wish you will never see him anymore on the earth.

You put the blame on him towards what had happen on your brother. To you, it was all his wrong so he had to pay for it. Even your mother said that it wasn’t his wrong yet you’re still blaming him.

“Airin-shi, what’s wrong?” your mom asked worriedly as you step into the house. You quickly wiped the tears away and gifted her a sweet smile.

“Nothing omma..why don’t you sleep yet? It is now late in the midnight..”

“Don’t lie, dear. Tell me..” she asked again as she slipped away the hairs that covered your eyes.

Yes, you’re really bad in lying but you won’t tell her the truth. You don’t want to make her worry and you don’t want her to back him up again. Everytime you told her that about him, she will ask you to give chance to explain everything. You don’t understand! But you won’t give him the chance. To you, he didn’t really deserve for a second chance.

“Have you take your medicine, omma?” you asked your mom, trying to change the topic and she nodded.

You’re about to walk when your mom held your arm soflty.

“Lu Airin, you need to give Suho a chance to explain everything. It was really not his fault--” she tried to convince again but you cut it of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter