The promise.

Hatred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Kai began to drive his car, a silent atmosphere occur. You let Kai focused on the road and you didn’t even try to have any conversation. Your heart broke into pieces, you really didn’t have any hope or reason to stay alive. The streets was filled with cars with different brand but it didn’t get your attention. Suddenly, Kai speak up.

“Can I ask you something?” he asked as he stopped his car by the roadside.

You looked at him as you nodded, signalling him to go on with his question.

“Why you seems so angry with that guy? ”

You tongue glued on his question. You want to tell him the story but you didn’t ready. He was really someone new to you but you couldn’t deny that there was something deep in your heart that made you comfortable when he was around. It happened from the first time, you met him. You really feels different. His soft gaze makes your heartbeats increasing and his smile gave you so much peacefulness. The most important is, the way he treated you made you fall for him even more. Yes, it was too fast to say you’re inlove and you know you’re just his personal maid.

“Lu Airin?” a soft voice called for your name which brought  you on the earth again.

Suddenly, you felt a pair of warm hand touch your small hand. “You can share it with me. I know you need someone to share all what you’ve been through. We’re human and we need each other, we can’t survive in this cruel world alone. ”

“C-cruel world?” you never thought that he had the same mind like you ; saying that the world was cruel.

“My mom died when I was 5, she was involved in a plane crash. Since that, I thought that God is so unfair and this world is cruel because judging me on the things that I didn’t do. I feel the world collapsed on my shoulder and I’ve no ones to stay by my side.”

“Where’s your Dad?” you asked.

“My Dad? Hahaha.. he is a busy man. He never cares for me. He is busy looking for a new tender and project to make him wealthier than he already is. I never felt his love and I will never able to feel it because my hatred towards him is getting more and more each day.” He said as he roughly wiped away the tears that began to stream down.

You looked at him, his face showed how he hurt he was. You could feel his sadness, his eyes was just full of sadness ; same as you. He then gave you a smile and you did the same thing.

“Enough of my background. You still didn’t answer me about that guy..” he said.

You inhaled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter