Presentiment.

Hatred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kai, wake up!!! You’re drunk! Please don’t do this to me!!!” you begged as you tried your best to avoid all his kisses.

Kai turned out to be so aggressive when you’re avoiding all his kisses. He put all his weight on you making you hard to breath but you took the chance to kick him. He fall on the floor as you stood up as fast as you can and ran towards the room. You locked it quickly and you hide yourself beside the huge wardrobe. With tears began to trickle down , you leaned your back against the wall and slowly you fall down on your . You hugged your knees as you tried to hold your sob.

Kai was banging the door hard asking you to open it. You wandered what made him turned out to be like a beast tonight and it was your first time seeing himself behaving like that. Frightened arisen in you as your body was trembling so hard. Suddenly the sound of banging stop but it just making you become more scared.

“Tick..” the sound the of door was unlocked and Kai appeared front of the door.

You cupped your mouth with both hand not to let your cry hear by him. But it was useless, he figured out you was hiding beside the wardrobe. He smirked thinking of your frightened face as he went to you and dragged both of your skinny legs, your head knocked up hard on the floor making you cried in agony.

“Do you think you can run away from me?”  he smirked as he sit on your flat tummy. He slapped you few times until you could feel blood trickles out from the corner of your lips. With just a snatched, your loosy-red shirt was ripped into two, leaving you with your bra covering your chest.

Kai his lips seductively as he trailed his long fingers along your pure cheek down to your nape as he planted a lot of hickey.

“Kai, please..don’t do this..” you begged again but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter