Positive

Hatred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few days passed and you began to start a new life there with Chun Hee and her son. They treated you so well making you feel comfortable and appreciated, made you feel loved again. They gave you many moral supports to start a new life but still not that easy as you couldn’t get rid over Kai. Each day his shadow will haunted for you like there’s no tomorrow and one thing that disturb you; you kept vomiting each morning and the squeamish strikes you out hardly.

It was Sunday and Chun Hee was off from working. She decided to spend his time with you and her only one son. Two of you planned to bake a cake for tea time and Chun Hee listed the ingredients that she should buy to bake it.

“Airin, are you done?” Chun Hee knocked your door few times but you didn’t give her a response. She twisted the knob and peeked inside your room. She saw you was sitting in front of the mirror, she knew you was thinking about something. She went to you and she held your shoulder making you stepped on the earth again.

“Unnie, I’m scared..” you said like a little girl. She felt pity when she saw your anxious face but she comforted you.

“No. You don’t have to be scared. I’ll be always be with you. Even Baekhyun and Chanyeol are there behind your back to protect you,okay?” she squeezed your both hand and gifted you a warm smile.

You grew tired after walking for a long time and you excused yourself to sit while waiting for Chun Hee to pay for the bill.

“Okay..we’re done.. Let’s go..” Chun Hee beamed as she placed the bags of ingredients into the trolley.

You stood up and made a move but after a few steps, your world turned out to be so dark.

~~

Suho, Chanyeol and Baekhyun waited patiently outside the room. Suho was obviously worried about you as he kept walking back and forth. Few minutes later, Chun Hee walked out from the room and they rushed towards her.

“Chun Hee unnie, how is she?” Suho asked worriedly.

“Guys, she is pregnant..” Chun Hee finally uttered after a few seconds Suho asked.

They all gasped in shocked as they couldn’t believe with their ears.

“B-but..are you sure unnie? Have you check it once again?” Chanyeol asked in disbelieve.

“Yes, Chanyeol-ah. I’ve checked it three times and the result is still positive and what makes me worry even more is she’s having a depression and she is so stress out. It’s not good for her and the baby since she’s still in the early stage of pregnancy. If it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter