Feelings.

Hatred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai spent his whole day himself. It was 9.00 p.m but he still didn’t go home. He decided to rest his mind outside as when he was home it makes he remembered about you. Kai looked up in the sky, his mind went blank. After JungMi ousted you out from the house, he felt his life was empty and badly he didn’t even know why he was acting like that. Everything that he made seems so wrong by himself.

“! I hate this feelings!” he cursed himself .

Kai continued to walk down the street as his both hands he place in the pocket. There’s nothing special could grab his attention but then his walks halted in front of a baby shop. Without realizing, he began to walk, heading inside the shop that full of baby things. His eyes wondered around  the house and he stopped in front a dress for a baby.

His lips curved a smile and he took a look at the dress.

“Excuse me, sir. May I help you?” a middle-aged woman asked, probably the owner of the shop.

Kai was stunned by his action as he placed the dress at the hanging rack again. The brown dress with ‘grace’ written on the front  was simple but he loves it.

“Are you looking a dress for your little baby?” the woman asked again and Kai shook his head as an answer. He then bowed and left the shop quickly.

“What did you just do, Kim Jong In?! This is crazy! Really crazy!!!” he cursed himself again. He knew there’s a few eyes looking at him weirdly.

Kai waited for Chen patiently as he sipped his drink. Few minutes later, Chen greeted him. He pulled out the seat in front him and ordered his drink. Honestly, Chen was shocked to see Kai ; he seems miserable and he looked totally different.

“Why are you calling me?” Chen asked as he looked at his friend.

“Are you okay?” he asked concernly but Kai didn’t answer him, he even didn’t know the answer that he should give.

“Dude, there’s something wrong with me. My life feel empty and you know what is crazier? I went to a baby shop just now!” Kai admitted as he smirked. But the smirk was different, not the one that Chen always see.

*Baby shop?! * Chen thought and he remembered about your pregnancy.

He knew that Kai was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter