Final

Hatred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai waited impatiently outside the emergency room. His shirt was drenched with your blood as he kept walking back and forth. He kept praying to God to save you and the baby or he would never be able to forgive himself on what had happened.

3 hours later..

The doctor finally walked out from the emergency room as Kai rushed towards him. The doctor took off his mask that covering half of his face. The doctor looked at Kai with a guilt as he held his shoulder.

“I’m sorry Mr.JongIn. Airin is safe but we can’t save the baby. I’m very sorry and we had tried our best.” The doctor tapped his shoulder lightly before he left.

Kai fall on his knee as tears escaped from his eyes. Few minutes later, you was shoved out from the emergency room by the nurses but your eyes was still tightly shut. He watched over your flat tummy as he was hit by the guilt. He thinks that everything was his fault. He failed to take care of you and the baby and his dream ruined to be a good daddy.

“Calm down, Kai..I bet Airin don’ t want you to be sad or she will blame herself too..” Chen said as he tapped his back.

~~

Your eyes weakly opened when you felt a soft snooring sound. You slowly tilted your head and you saw Kai was sleeping on his right arm while his left arm covered his face. You touched his nose and he jolted up from his sleep.

“O-oppa..” your voice cracked as Kai went stood up and sit on the bed beside you.

He held your hand as he planted a very long kiss. You smiled weakly but then you noticed your flat tummy.

“Oppa..our baby..where is our baby?” you asked as you pulled your hand from his grasp and rubbed against your tummy.

“Airin-ah, we lost the baby..” Kai muttered in a slow voice.

You’re at the stage of losing words, only tears flowing down from your eyes. Kai hugged you tightly as you rested your chin on his shoulder.

“I’m sorry for not keeping my promise towards you and the baby. Please forgive me..” he muttered and from his voice, you know he was crying.

You caressed his back tenderly.You broke the hug as you wiped away your tears. Kai lowered his face not wanting you to see his face but you cupped his cheek, making he looked into your eyes.

Sadness and disillusionment was obviously  shown on his pair of gloomy eyes. It makes your heart fell, you’re sad because because you lost the baby but you can’t bear to see his situation right now. He looked miserable. Suddenly, his dad rushed into your mind.

“Oppa..your dad? Where is he?” you asked as you cupped his cheek.

He froze himself on your question.

“Oppa..tell me..”

“He is dead. T-today i-is his f-funeral..” he answered in hesitation.

You know from his voice he was extremely sad about his father’s death but he tried to hide it. He’s a good son eventhough his father never treat him well.

“Go oppa..go now..show him the veneration for the last time..” you persuaded him while you hold his hands.

Kai was still same didn’t give you any respond , he let you speak witho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter