Knowing him, Kai (Part 2)

Hatred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho watched over silently seeing the person he loved the most from outside the room. He wanted to make a move but his feet glued to the floor. He couldn’t do it, it wasn’t a right time. Yeah, every single time was not a  right time. He sighed heavily and leave the room.

“Heyy..” a hoarsk voice heard from behind.

You startled at first but then a sweet smile appeared on your face. Yes. A sweet smile that you thought will never appeared again . You went to him and both of you walked out of the room.

“So how’s your mother?” Kai asked concernly.

“Same. She hasn’t get her conscious yet so hurmm..” you sighed in despair.

“Do you really need a job?” he suddenly asked which made you frowned.

“How do you know?” you asked in bewildered.

“I went to the café that you asked for a job yesterday. The man told me.”

“Why would you do that?”

“I don’t know. My heart forced me to do that.” He uttered as he looked straight into your eyes.

You threw away your gaze somewhere else. He made you feel different and something or what, he gave you a piece of calmness after a long time.

“I get a job for you but---”

“What is it?” you cut off his words again.

“Tell me what is it! I do really need a job right now.” You held both of his arm and accidentally shook his arms lightly.

“Be my personal maid?”

“Are you kidding me?”

“No, I’m serious. Do you want? ” he asked again.

You looked upwards to face him. You didn’t know what should you do ; accept the job or not. You really need a job to pay for the bill of your mom’s treatment and even the surgery. All those things forced you to agree. Slowly, you nodded.

“O-okay.” You said.

~~

You stunned to see a very big mansion in front of you. It was really huge and the decoration was wonderful. Kai slightly chuckled on your reaction. Suddenly, 10 women came from somewhere in the house and get in line. Your eyes widened as you saw them. They bowed towards two of you politely. You could see they’re wearing the same uniforms and it told you they’re the maids in the house.

“So listen up, this is Lu Airin. My new personal maid.” He introduced you at them.

*New personal maid?* you thought in your head. You were thinking why would he said like that. Where was his maid went? But then you quickly shook your head to wash away the thought. He was now your employer.

“Airin-ah, follow Suzy. She will tell you what should you do.” Kai said as he left you and went upstairs toward his room.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter