Knowing him, Kai (Part 1)

Hatred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 days were given to you to pay for the debt. Your life turned out more miserable when the loan sharks were keeping their eyes on you. They might be scared that you’ll run away.

“Sorry, Miss Airin. We don’t need a worker now. Maybe you can try next time.” The middle-aged man said nicely.

Your face dropped as you bowed politely before leave the café. You walked out with mingle feelings. Your mind was chaotic, you really couldn’t think well. You sit on the bench in front of the café alone.

“No Airin. You can’t give up right now! It is not a right moment! Wake up,Lu Airin!” you whispered to yourself.

After a tiring day, you still didn’t get a job. You sighed heavily. You was about to crossover the road when a car suddenly speed up in front you. Fortunately, there was someone that grabbed your arm at the right time. You fall in his embrace.

“Are you alright?” the good-looking guy with blonde-hair asked.

You nodded as you looked upwards to see the guy who saved you. Your heart skipped a beat as you looked into his eyes. Blood rushed through your veins made you feel uncomfortable.

“Thank you.” You said as you pushed him lightly. You feel your face was getting hotter. The guy understand and let you go.

“Are you sure---”

“Damn you!!” Suho suddenly came from somewhere and punched him straight on his left cheek.

“Yah! Stop it!!” you shouted as stop him.

 “Airin-ah, I could accept if you can’t forgive me yet but please, don’t ever try to get close with this bastard!” Suho said angrily. He tried to punch him again but you stop him.

You didn’t want to make any fuss as three of you were in the middle of the crowd.

“Suho-ah, this is my life. Leave me now and please don’t show your face in front of me any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter