Heartbroken

Hatred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kai, please! I know about your past and I want to help you. I’ve forgive all your faults on me. Please, Kai..Don’t do like this. I’m scared..” you cried as you stopped running away when you’re standing beside the bed while Kai was on the opposite side.

“You want to help me? You really want to help me?” he asked with a deep voice as he hand curled into a fist, making his hand bleeding even more.

“Yes. Please don’t do that! You’re bleeding!”

“You want to help me but how? Will you give me the love that I’ve been seeking for?” he asked which just made you scared even more.

“Yes, Kai. Please stop hurting yourself..” you begged.

By the time you’re begging , the door was opened and Chen appeared. Fortunately, Chun Hee left the keys at him just in case you needed anything. He was shocked to see Kai was bleeding so bad.

“Dude, calm down.. don’t do like that..” Chen said as he tried to approach Kai.

“ you Chen! You betrayed me!” Kai shouted as punched the mirror beside him. The mirror shattered into pieces as blood began to trickle down from his knuckles.

“Yes. I’m betraying you! Wake up, Kai! I know you’re dying inside! I know you’re upset with yourself and everybody around you! ”

“Shut up!!!!”  he snarled as his chest was moving up and down, controlling his mixed feelings.

“Enough, Kai! I’ll help you out and even Airin is here to help you. You need to move on! Left your dreadful past behind! Don’t let your pain killing you silently!”

“Argh!!!!! No ones is ing care about me ! shut up!”

“I care for you, Kim Jong In-ah. I’m here to help you out from your past. Please, don’t let your grudge on my family and your parents ruined your life even I’ve forgive you. Please.. I love you, Kai..I love you..” you finally speak up with a confession.

You looked into his eyes and you could see he’s exploding, he couldn’t cope with the pain that cling around his heart anymore.

“Love?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter