Fiancee.

Hatred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up next morning with puffy and red eyes because crying too much. You felt a throbbing pain in your lower region and as you sits up, you could see clearly that yourself were in mess and looked so terrible. The purple-greenish hickeys were all over your body. You turned around and saw Kai was sleeping soundly. It makes your heart ache.

You was about to get up from the bed when suddenly Kai held your wrist with closed-eyes.

“Where are you going, babe?” he said with a low voice but firm.

“Why you did this to me, Kai? Why?” you cried while asking.

You just didn’t believe that all this things happened to you. Kai hated to see women crying. To him woman tears is just a lie to mollify a man’s heart.

“Answer me ,Kai!” you raised your voice as you shook his shoulder hard.

“Shut up, !!” he slapped your face as his eyes widened with anger.

He then jumped off from the bed, wearing on his boxer as he went to your side. Kneeling down to your level, he cupped your face making you looked straight into his eyes. He smirked in satisfy when he saw the bruises and marks that he made on you.

“I hate you !” you said as you slapped him right cheek. He didn’t budge and suddenly he pushed you on the bed.

“I HATE YOU EVEN MORE LU AIRIN!!AND FROM NOW, DON’T EVER DARE TO RUN AWAY FROM ME OR YOU’LL REGRET FOR YOUR ENTIRE LIFE! ” he groaned, making your whole body began to tremble in fear again.

Kai let you go and he went to the bathroom, cleaning himself. You cried yourself on the bed and you could see the blood stains on the bed sheet which made you feel disgust with yourself.

15 minutes later, Kai walked out from the bathroom and put on his clothes. You didn’t look at him at all but you know he was smirking at you. He reached out for your phone and brought it away along with him.

“Don’t ever dare to run away or lodge a police report, understand?!” he yelled at your face before he left the room.

After he left, you slowly walked out from the bed and went to the bathroom. You cried your heart out as you twisted the faucet letting the water showering you sore body. You sit on the marble floor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter