His father

Hatred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You was doing some chores when suddenly the bell rang. You rushed towards downstairs and opened the door.

“Excuse me. Who are you looking for?”  you asked as you saw a unfamiliar man stood in front of the door.

Without your invitation, he walked in arrogantly inside the house. He headed to the living room as you followed him from behind.

“Lu Airin?” he asked seriously and you nodded.

“Mr. Kim Jaehyo. Kim JongIn’s father.” He said as he landed his on the couch.

You gasped in shocked but you covered it with a bow.

“Do you want to drink anything?” you asked politely as he shook his head.

“Sit first.I’ve something to tell you.” He said and you went to sit beside him.

“Look. My son getting married next week so I want you to get out of here.” He stated with a stern voice.

“M-married?” you repeated the word in disbelieve.

“And one more thing, just tell me straight forward how much do you want to abort the baby and to get over my son’s life?” he asked sarcastically while looking at your face.

“No. I won’t abort this baby!” you said as tears welling up in your eyes.

“Oh okay then. So that’s all I want to tell you and keep it in your mind. My son is getting married so you better get out of this house before next week.” He stood up as he straighten his coat.

He was about to leave when you suddenly speak up.

“Excuse me Mr. Kim Jaehyo. I just want to tell you one thing. Even though my dad was a cheater, I know he never ruined the happiness of his children. He always wanted to see my brother smiling.”

“You want to say that I’m ruining my son’s happiness?!” he said as he raised his hand up but then he stopped.

“You’ll regret on what you’ve say to me!” he said almost groaning.

Your tears dropped as he left the house. You took the wedding card that his dad left behind on the table. It was written JongIn and JungMi named there and your heart clenched. Suddenly, you felt a little bit pain in your tummy. You looked down to look if there’s something happened on you but no there’s nothing.

You weakly stood up as you made your way to the room. You continued to cry in your room.

Kai came home alittle bit late as he needed to meet the wedding planer with JungMi again. It was 7.00 p.m when Kai arrived home. As he entered the house, he was shock to see the whole house was dark. No light at all. He rushed towards his room, worried something bad might happened on you.

He parted the door and switched on the light there he saw you was sitting on the bed. Your back was facing him. He heard a sob and he immediately went to you. Before he could do anything, he saw the wedding card in your hand and your puff and red eyes. He knew you’re crying for the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter