is this the end?

Hatred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night you couldn’t fall asleep at all. Your heart feel heavy and uneasy. Suho and Kai came into your mind in turn. You could feel something bad was going to happen.

“I’m willingly hurt if it is the only way I can see you smiling..”

 

“Because I love you, Xu Airin..”

 

“I know you don’t love me but you love Kai. I know it.”

 

~~

Kai let his badly wounded hand on the bed, letting the air to dry it out. Blood stains was everywhere on the bed and he didn’t mind to wash them. His heart just filled with pain, betrayed and anger. He then curled his fist and it was bleeding again.

“YOU SHOULD DIE, XU AIRIN!!!!!” he groaned as he threw the wine glass beside him.

 

 

Next morning seems gloomy for you. You didn’t have any interest to take a walk to anywhere.  You choose to lock yourself in the the room and you told them that you’re tired and fortunately they believed.

 While looking through your phone,  a message popped up.

From : Chen

“Meet me in the lobby now! Urgent!!”

You jumped off from the bed and change into a proper shirt. Few minutes later, you rushed to the lobby to meet Chen.

“What is it?” you asked while trying to catch your breath.

“Kai is here..” Chen answered, his face was hiding something.

“W-what?!” you slightly shouted but you quickly closed your mouth with both of your palm.

“Yes. He’s here and I met him a day ago..” he admitted.

“You tell him?!”

“No. I didn’t! I swear that I didn’t tell him that we’re here. He even know that I’m all alone here.”

“How is he?”

“Miserable. I think he reached his limit. His pain is killing him.” He stated, Chen’s face enough to show he’s worry about his friend.

“I think he saw us last night. He didn’t pick up my call at all since yesterday..” he added.

“Chen oppa, I’m scared..” your body began to tremble in fea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter